How to Become 10 Percent Body Fat Day 2
Today I was pretty sore from the hour on the elliptical yesterday, so I had to take a break.
I know, that is a far cry from tumbling on mats, the elliptical should not take that toll physically, but it did.
I know I have to stretch more as well.
I had tremendous cravings today for junk food, but was able to keep them contained.
I just kept thinking to keep my eyes on the goal of reducing body fat.
How to Become 10 Percent Body Fat Day 1
I have wanted to achieve 10 percent body fat for too long.
I really want to focus on how to become 10 percent body fat and thought that the best way to do it would be to log my results daily.
We all have to start somewhere.
This is where I am starting as of today.
These are the facts.
Face the facts and start to improve.
When I competed in gymnastics a very long time ago, I was discouraged when my coach told me that I had 4% bodyfat.
I thought that fitness meant that I had no body fat at all.
How wrong I was.
During those teenage years, I ate what I wanted, never thought twice about it and worked out about 7 to 10 hours a day.
I had no clue that 4% body fat was actually quite low, and as I got older, the body fat kept going up and away like a hot air balloon.
Several years ago, I was already over 30% body fat, which is a huge problem in so many ways.
How I felt, how I looked, health, we are just so affected by what we eat on a daily basis.
Or at least I should say I, because this has been my experience.
I have taken that body fat percentage down from over 30% to my lowest over the last couple of years has been 19%.
I have found it hard to sustain that with the way I have been eating, mainly vegetables and protein with very little complex carbs other than the vegetables.
Over the last year or so, I have gone up in body fat percentage to where I am now, 22.8%.
I am taking on a new challenge.
I want to learn how to become 10 percent body fat and succeed at it.
I am not sure how long that will take, but I think it is a good goal.
Today, I started with an hour on the elliptical.
The main reason that I am doing an hour is due to the recommendation of physicians who state that even though 30 minutes would be great, an hour will give your heart a really good workout, even promoting the development of additional capillaries to feed the heart muscle.
Being a Monday, I started up with squats and pushups again.
I did two sets of 25 pushups and five sets of squats with just the bar.
This is a great lesson for me to see how difficult it is to get back into shape.
Starting at 196 is a lot better than starting at 250 pounds.
That said, it would be a lot easier to maintain the gains.
Food-wise I am concentrating on keeping it real.
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps
- 7 Deadlift Fat Loss Results You Need to Know
- A Simple Fitness Plan for Weight Loss – The Fit Apprentice™
- Just Eat Real Food Daily – The Secret to Change Your Body Fast
- Fat and Depressed – How to Escape the Nightmare
- Top 10 Ironclad Ways How to Lose Weight After 50
- How To Lose 75 Pounds in Six Months – Just Ditch These 3 Habits!
- 5 Components of Fitness You Need to Know for the Best You
- 37 Remarkable Benefits of Deadlifts to Unleash Your Fitness Fast
- 15 Magical Benefits of Losing 20 Pounds
- Etekcity ESF24 – Smart Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Review
- Why Can’t I Lose Weight No Matter What I Do?
- 11 Getting Fit at 50 Before and After Photos; Fit Apprentice
- Top 10 Most Obese States in America 2018 – 2020
- JumpSport 350 Pro Review – 23 Big Reasons to Choose this Rebounder
- 5 Great Rick Ross Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- Deadlift to Lose Belly Fat; The Fastest Way to Lean Out Your Body
- 21 Ways How to Stop Binge Eating and Get Your Life Back
- I Weigh 260 Pounds and Want to Lose Weight – Project 260
- How to Lose Weight While Sleeping and Dramatically Improve Your Health
- Phentermine for Weight Loss – Does it Work? Is it Safe or Even Effective?
- How to Lose 30 Pounds in 3 months; You Will Not Fail