How to Stop Binge Eating at Night – Exercise Strategy
5. Walk, swim, treadmill for 5 minutes or even better for 10, 20 or 30 minutes. If you can do a mile, then great, walk a mile, even two to start your day in the morning after mentally preparing yourself to have your best day possible.
Even better, if you can walk for an hour, do it. Get out of your house. Get out of your apartment. Get moving outside. Now! Go take a long walk for an hour. Can you do that? I think just about anyone can walk, how great is that?! Go ahead friend, wash your face, put on your sneakers and start walking.
How to Stop Binge Eating at Night with Weight Lifting
6. After your walk or run, you should feel pretty warmed up. Now is a good time to go to the free weight area of your gym and do some deadlifts. Do one set of deadlifts with twelve repetitions.
If you cannot do deadlifts, then you should start with something doable for yourself like static holds. You can start with the plank and go forward from there. You can read more about the benefits of static holds here. If you are able to deadlift, then you can read further about deadlifts and the amazing benefits of deadlifting right here. I want you and me to get in a good warmup, but I would say that in the event that you do not have much time for a brisk walk, then at least do your strength exercises, because they will build muscle and transform your body in ways that you cannot imagine right now.
Besides deadlifts and static holds, the other two forms of exercise that I know can have a profound effect on your strength and physique are pushups and squats. To learn more about the power and benefits of pushups read here and for the benefits of squats, read here.
How to Stop Binge Eating at Night with Real Food in the Day
7. Now starts the hard part. What to eat! Oy, are we sick of this already? A whole lifetime devoted to wondering or chasing after every meal. Is it not enough?
Let's make an end to the insanity, let's make it as easy as possible. I have already had the experience of taking off 75lbs and going from 250lbs to 175lbs. Yes, I did fall off the wagon, but I am not going to give up. At least I had the experience and I know what will work. So, as much as I could spend additional words beating myself up for falling off the wagon, how about inspiring myself and others to get back on the wagon.
I do have an advantage because I know that when I start following certain habits, certain strategies, it will get easier and the results will be incredible. I know how to stop binge eating at night , but also know the effects of not being able to stop.
How to Stop Binge Eating at Night with Great Nutrition
8. The idea here how to stop binge eating at night is predicated on the concept of giving our bodies as much real nutrition as possible.
Once your body has real good fuel to power it, your body should leave you alone, stop sending the insane cravings to your brain, let you relax and focus on other matters.
My experience has been that vegetables are the main power plant, no pun intended. Here is your strategy for creating a power plant in your body, think of having at least three meals a day which are based on vegetables and some additional high quality protein and a healthy fat.
To that, you can add one or two snacks which are from a fruit or berries and nuts.
How to Stop Binge Eating at Night with Breakfast
9. So, for example, breakfast can be spinach, garlic, onion, tomato sauteed in olive oil or coconut oil. Add one or two high quality eggs, with our without egg yolk, and last some avocado for your healthy fat. The good nutrition you have all day will help you to not over eat in the evening.
How to Stop Binge Eating at Night Snacks
10. Your first snack can be a cup of blueberries.
How to Stop Binge Eating at Night Lunch
11. Lunch can be a sweet potato/or sauteed vegetables and a couple of slices of turkey.
12. Your second snack can be another cup of berries or a plant or whey based protein shake.
How to Stop Binge Eating at Night Dinner
13. Dinner can be sweet potato and salmon or another protein.
14. Have an apple and some almonds or a protein shake for dessert and that is it.
This is how to stop binge eating at night, the above 14 steps will help you get the right nutrition in the day so that you will be satisfied in the evening and not craving processed foods.