Etekcity Scale ESF24 Model
The Etekcity ESF24 smart Bluetooth body fat scale is an excellent body composition analyzer. It identifies your current body mass, weight, muscle mass, BMI, body fat, a total of 13 key data points altogether.
This Bluetooth enabled bodyweight scale is an excellent scale for weight management. To achieve your ideal weight, you need to measure your weight loss progress. This scale is an important tool for weight loss success.
All you need is a scale and SYSTEM 5™ to beat obesity, a national epidemic
The Etekcity scale ESF24 model is hardened and tempered with an ITO coating. This coating makes it easy to clean and maintain. Also, this product comes with an LED display that can show weight measurements in large numbers.
It also has a 400 lbs (180 kg) weight capacity.
The packaging of the Etekcity scale ESF24 is simple yet sophisticated. It comes packed in a standard brown colored cardboard box.
The box has the specifications and images printed on it.
You will find the following items upon opening the box:
- The Etekcity ESF24 digital body weight scale
- 6mm thick tempered glass provides exceptional sturdiness large 12 x 12 platform (precisely 11.8″ x 11.8″)
- Two pairs of AAA batteries
- A Warranty card for this product
- A user guide
Insert the batteries into the scale by removing the cover on the bottom. Slide in the batteries in the proper position and close the lid.
You can use this scale straight out of the box. Contrary to popular opinion, you don’t need the VeSyncFit app to use the ESF24. It isn’t mandatory, but you should know that you won’t be able to change the weight units without it.
The best practice is to use the Etekcity ESF24 scale in conjunction with the app.
The VeSyncFit app syncs data with Apple Health, Google Fit & Fitbit. And it is available in both Apple and Android stores.
The process for synchronizing your Etekcity scale ESF24 model is pretty easy as well. Turn on your Bluetooth, and this digital scale will be auto-calibrated to the phone.
Stand on this latest version high precision glass platform and click on the + icon in the VeSyncFit app. After that, select the “ESF 24” device, and the process will start. It should take about 5 to 10 seconds for the app to sync with the scale.
You can also create a user account on the app by inputting details like your name, birthday, photo, and gender.
Etekcity | VeSync Setup: Smart Fitness Scale (ESF24)
It is also possible for unlimited users to set up their respective user accounts as well. Remember to select your account when you use this scale in case you have got many users on record.
Place this product on a flat surface and stand on the central area and let the app perform its magic.
The auto zero low battery and overload level notifications inform you:
- when you need new batteries or
- you weigh more than the 400 lb maximum capacity
Your feet need to be bare and dry to use this device. Also, make sure that you avoid carpet or soft surface for this device. That is because otherwise, it won’t operate properly or give you accurate measurements.
The LCD Screens and backlit LCD display allows you to clearly see your essential measurements.
High precision sensors use bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to provide accurate readings for key data such as;
- BMI (Body Mass Index) – a measurement based on your height and weight
- Bone mass,
- Skeletal muscle,
- Body fat,
- Visceral fat – body fat stored around important internal organs such as the liver, pancreas, and intestines.
- Higher amounts of visceral fat are associated with increased health risks such as type 2 diabetes.
- Subcutaneous fat which is visible just under your skin,
- Fat-free bodyweight aka lean body mass,
- Body water – the average percentage of body weight that is water,
- BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate
Utilizing the App
The app itself is simple, straightforward, and easy to navigate. All the important data about your body is available from the Trends icon.
The Trends icon is on the bottom bar, and you can view your immediate and older readings here.
This app facilitates users by displaying data on weekly, monthly, and yearly levels. The data is presented in large numbers for you to read.
You can also set goals for yourself on this bathroom scale if you want to lose weight. Also, the VerSyncFit app allows you to export data to other apps as well. These include Apple Health, Fitbit, and Google Fit.
Etekcity ESF24 Scale – Final Thoughts
The Etekcity smart fitness scale is an excellent weight loss and fitness tool. It is durable, easy to clean, and effortless to use in coordination with its app.
If you are looking for a powerful and efficient Bluetooth enabled bodyweight scale, this is an excellent choice.
To reap the benefits of this digital weight scale, make sure you weigh yourself often. Otherwise, you can easily fall off the wagon as I embarrassingly did seven years ago at the worst possible moment.
Don’t let that happen to you.
No matter how good a scale is, you need a plan to win the battle of the bulge. The world’s most straightforward program is free for you right here:
Once you feel more comfortable in your skin, see why you should consider the deadlift to change your body dramatically.
Top 10 Related Posts
- This Obese Man Ditched These 3 Common Habits and Lost 75 Pounds in 6 Months
- How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month [ Without Suffering ]
- TDEE Calculator: Know Your Total Daily Energy Expenditure
- Calories Burned Deadlifting: How Many Can You Burn in One Workout?
- Just Eat Real Food Daily – The Secret to Change Your Body Fast
- How to Lose Weight While Sleeping and Dramatically Improve Your Health
- Top 10 Ironclad Ways How to Lose Weight After 50
- Albert Einstein’s Definition of Insanity Changes Everything
- 5 Components of Fitness You Need to Know for the Best You
- Get in the Best Shape of Your Life in Only 3 to 6 months