JumpSport 350 Pro Review and Buyers Guide
Jumping on a fitness trampoline might seem like an odd way to work out, but it’s actually one of the best, most enjoyable ways to get fit and stay fit at home.
Rebounder workouts, as this type of exercise is properly known, are good for your legs, heart, and lungs, are a great way to burn calories, and are easy on your joints too.
If you want a mini trampoline for your home gym, you have lots to choose from.
One of the best-selling on the market today is the JumpSport 350 Pro fitness trampoline.
In this JumpSport 350 Pro Review, I will reveal if this JumpSport model is the right one for you.
* This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase, I may make a commission at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
What is Rebounding?
Rebounding is a popular form of exercise.
It involves walking, jogging, running, and jumping on a small trampoline.
In addition to cardio exercises, which are good for your heart and lungs, rebounders can also be used for a wide range of total body conditioning exercises, such as push-ups, dips, step-ups, lunges, and squats.
In fact, rebounders are one of the few pieces of exercise equipment that can help you develop all-round tone and fitness while burning lots of calories.
This workout is good for everybody’s body, and the main benefits of rebounding are:
- Faster metabolism
- Weight loss
- Increased circulation
- Lower blood pressure
- Increased lymphatic circulation and drainage
- Less cellulite
- Increased bone density
- Increased muscle strength
- Reduced risk of varicose veins
- Better balance and coordination
- Reduced risk of suffering a fall
- Better agility
Above all, working out on a rebounder is fun!
View this post on Instagram
It’s probably been years since you last jumped on a trampoline, and the good news is, it’s as enjoyable as it ever was.
Unlike other forms of exercise that can be boring, uncomfortable, or time-consuming, rebounding is the opposite of all these things.
As any personal trainer will tell you, when it comes to creating a workout habit, enjoyability makes exercising regularly much more appealing.
Of course, to enjoy the many benefits of rebounding, you’ll need a mini-trampoline.
Is the JumpSport 350 Pro the right choice for you?
JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Overview
JumpSport has a reputation for making high-quality trampolines, and the JumpSport 350 rebounder is no exception.
It’s constructed from high-quality materials and should provide years of faithful service.
With its elastic bungee cords, it delivers a smooth bounce that won’t jar your joints.
EnduroLast 4 Cords
There are 36 elastic cords, which JumpSport calls EnduroLast-4 cords, that have been tested to millions of bounce cycles without breaking or losing their elasticity.
Because of flexible firmness settings, the resistance bands can be adjusted to provide seven different firmness levels so you can customize the difficulty of your workout.
A lot of rebounders use springs, and springs can be noisy and squeaky.
They can also break, causing injury and are prone to rust too.
Rust is a common problem as most users will sweat during their workouts, and even the best springs are affected by corrosion.
However, the rubber bands on the JumpSport 350 Pro are not affected by sweat and will not corrode.
Light and portable (only 22 lbs) to jump inside if it is cold or outside when the sun is shining
Safety Skirt Mat
Despite not having metal springs, the JumpSport 350 Pro still has a skirt mat to protect the bands and also keep your feet safe should you inadvertently stray too close to the edge of the jumping area.
This skirt mat makes this rebounder very safe.
Smooth and Silent
Even better, the EnduroLast-3 cords featured on the JumpSport 350 Pro are virtually silent during use, so you can work out at any time, safe in the knowledge that you won’t disturb anyone nearby.
The 32.5″ jumping surface is made of a non-stretch material called Permatron and is very large – amongst the biggest around.
With 510 square inches of bounce area, you can be sure of a very safe and comfortable workout.
Also, that large surface area is the perfect size for a variety of additional exercises.
This larger than average jumping surface means that you can use a JumpSport 350 rebounder for a total body workout, and not just to burn calories or raise your heart rate.
Sit or lay on it to exercise all of your major muscles in comfort.
The heavy-duty 16-gauge steel frame, combined with the durable elastic cords, and has a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds which means the JumpSport is suitable for heavier users.
The frame diameter is 39 inches and made from high-quality materials.
Arched legs make the JumpSport 350 incredibly stable so you can jump without worrying about tipping over.
The rubber feet will prevent this rebounder from moving, even during the most intense interval training workout.
In summary, the JumpSport 350 rebounder is an excellent product for home exercisers, and it’s robust and stable enough for light commercial use too.
The high-quality steel frame, non-stretch Permatron jumping surface, and 30 EnduroLast-4 cords mean that this model will provide you with many years of reliable, enjoyable, beneficial workouts.
JumpSport 350 Pro Rebounder Additional Details and Specifications
Designed and made in the USA – JumpSport has been making fitness trampolines and rebounders for more than 20 years.
Founded by Mark Publiocver, known as the father of trampoline and rebounder safety, JumpSport is the industry-leading innovator in rebounder performance.
Weight 22 lbs – that’s light enough for easy storage and transport.
While designed for home and studio use, the JumpSport 350 is light enough that traveling personal trainers can use it too.
Triple-coated frame – to keep your rebounder looking good for many years to come.
12 ½-inches high – to give you plenty of ground clearance for safe bouncing but to also make the JumpSport 350 as compact and space-efficient as possible.
You don’t have to worry too much about low ceilings either!
Non-folding frame – no folding legs means this rebounder is much more stable than many other models available.
It won’t accidentally collapse during use.
Video workouts – the JumpSport 350 rebounder is supplied with a workout DVD with four rebounding plans to follow.
Warranty – The frame and legs are covered by a lifetime warranty for home use, whereas the mat and cords are covered for three years.
All other components are covered for one year.
Removable legs – easy to assemble, you can also remove the support legs from the rebounder for storage.
The JumpSport 350 comes supplied with a leg removal tool.
It Was a Cinch to Get this JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model Out of the Box
JumpSport 350 Reviews Pros and Cons
When considering any item of exercise equipment, it’s always worth weighing up the potential pros and cons before buying.
The pros and cons of the JumpSport 350 rebounder are:
- Very well made
- Extended warranties on frame and parts
- Made by a market leader in rebounder technology
- Backed by excellent customer service
- Delivers a fun, effective, time-efficient total body workout
- Commercial quality
- All but silent in use, no springs squeaking
- Good for your health and well as your fitness
- Low joint stress
- High-intensity workouts, but low impact
- Ideal for home exercisers
- Weight limit up to 300 pounds
- Light and portable
- Easy to store
- Free shipping available
- Comes almost fully assembled
- Simple and fast to assemble
- Arched legs for stability
- Fast access to cardio workouts day or night, rain, snow or shine
- Doesn’t fold – that’s a plus
- Very high user rating besides my own – 118 5 star reviews for the fitness model 350 Pro
- Great fitness option when your gym is not open
- Last but not least, it is fun, for your kids too!
- Doesn’t fold – if you’re pressed for space
- Workouts could become repetitive – so watch online fitness videos or join a fitness trampoline class like @thenessnyc
- Some users report that the bands may need reattaching from time to time as they can pop off
JumpSport 350 Pro Review – Final Thoughts
Where there is nothing wrong with running, riding a bike, or jumping rope, none of these forms of exercise compare to the fun and effectiveness of rebounding.
Exercising on a mini trampoline is much more enjoyable and, according to some experts, is 30% better for fitness and fat loss than other forms of exercise.
In fact, NASA even went to far as to study the effects of rebounding.
They determined that 20 minutes of rebounding is equal to 30 minutes of running because of the increased g-forces generated when you bounce.
But, of course, to do rebounding, you need a mini-trampoline, and JumpSport 350 Pro is one of the best models around.
The unique EnduroLast-4 cords, non-stretch jumping surface, and all-but bomb-proof frame mean that this robust product won’t let you down.
It should last for over 1.2 million jump cycles – and that’s many years of exercise.
Made by America’s leading rebounder designer and manufacturer, the JumpSport 350 Pro fitness trampoline is a great choice and highly recommended.
Besides cardio conditioning like rebounding, you also need resistance training to build strength.
- 12 Awesome Benefits of Rebounding to Improve Your Health and Fitness
- What is Fasted Cardio and 5 Benefits That Will Surprise You
- Top 10 Benefits of Physical Activity for Your Health & Fitness
- The Top 15 Magical Benefits of Losing 20 Pounds
- 5 Components of Fitness You Need to Know for the Best You
- 10 Reasons Why Exercise is Good for You
- The Best Men’s Fitness Over 50 Tips That Will Change Your Life
- The Top 10 Squat Accessory Exercises for a Bigger, Better Squat
- 37 Remarkable Benefits of Deadlifts to Unleash Your Fitness Fast
- 7 Greatest Deadlift Muscles Worked That Can Change Your Life
- How to Improve Your Cardiorespiratory Endurance and Life