Model 350 Pro JumpSport Fitness Trampoline
Jumping on a fitness trampoline might seem like an odd way to work out, but it’s one of the best, most enjoyable ways to get fit and stay fit at home.
Rebounder workouts, as this type of exercise is known correctly, are excellent for your legs, heart, and lungs, are a great way to burn calories, and are easy on your joints too.
If you want a mini trampoline for your home gym, you have many from which to choose.
One of the best-selling on the market today is the JumpSport 350 Pro fitness trampoline.
And since I am a user of this model for the last year, I’ll give you the pros and cons of this popular rebounder.
In this JumpSport 350 Pro review, I will reveal if this JumpSport model is the right one for you.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I may make a commission at no additional cost to you if you make a purchase. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
What is Rebounding?
Rebounding is a popular form of exercise.
It involves walking, jogging, running, and jumping on a small trampoline.
In addition to cardio exercises, which are good for your heart and lungs, rebounders can also be used for a wide range of total body conditioning exercises, such as push-ups, dips, step-ups, lunges, and squats.
Indeed, rebounders are one of the few pieces of exercise equipment that can help you develop full-body tone and fitness while burning lots of calories.
This workout is good for everybody’s body, no matter your fitness level.
Let’s take a look at some of the primary benefits of rebounding:
- Faster metabolism
- Weight loss
- Increased circulation
- Lower blood pressure
- Increased lymphatic circulation and drainage
- Less cellulite
- Increased bone density
- Increased muscle strength
- Reduced risk of varicose veins
- Better balance and coordination
- Reduced risk of suffering a fall
- Better agility
Above all, working out on a rebounder is fun!
Check out this fitness routine:
View this post on Instagram
It’s probably been years since you last jumped on a trampoline, and the good news is, it’s as enjoyable as it ever was.
Unlike other forms of exercise that can be boring, uncomfortable, or time-consuming, rebounding is the opposite of all these things.
As any personal trainer will tell you, enjoyability makes exercising regularly much more appealing when it comes to creating a workout habit.
Of course, to enjoy the many benefits of rebounding, you’ll need a mini-trampoline.
Is the JumpSport 350 Pro the right choice for you?
JumpSport Fitness Trampolines Overview
JumpSport has a reputation for making high-quality trampolines, and the JumpSport 350 rebounder is no exception.
It’s constructed from high-quality materials and should provide years of faithful service.
With its elastic bungee cords, it delivers a supportive low-impact bounce that won’t jar your joints.
EnduroLast 4 Cords
There are 36 elastic cords, which JumpSport calls EnduroLast-4 cords, that have been tested to millions of bounce cycles without breaking or losing their elasticity.
Because of flexible firmness settings, the resistance bands are adjustable and provide seven different firmness levels so you can customize the difficulty of your workout.
A lot of traditional rebounders use metal springs, and springs can be noisy and squeaky.
A cheap metal spring rebounder can also break, causing injury, and are prone to rust too.
Rust is a common problem as most users will sweat during their workouts, and even the best springs are affected by corrosion.
However, the rubber bands on the JumpSport 350 Pro are not affected by sweat and will not corrode.
Durable lightweight design and portable (only 22 lbs) to jump inside when cold or outside when warm
Safety Skirt Mat
Despite not having metal springs, the JumpSport 350 Pro still has a skirt mat to protect the bands and also keep your feet safe should you inadvertently stray too close to the edge of the jumping area.
This mat extension skirt mat makes this rebounder very safe.
Smooth and Silent
Even better, the EnduroLast-3 cords featured on the JumpSport 350 Pro are virtually silent during use, so you can work out at any time, safe in the knowledge that you won’t disturb anyone nearby.
The 32.5″ jumping surface is made of a non-stretch material called Permatron and is very large – amongst the biggest around.
With 510 square inches of comfortable bounce area, you can be sure of a very safe and comfortable workout.
Also, that large surface area is the perfect size for a variety of additional exercises.
This more spacious than average jumping surface means that you can use a JumpSport 350 rebounder for a total body workout and not just to burn calories or raise your heart rate.
Sit or lay on it to exercise all of your major muscles in comfort.
Where was this fitness trampoline when I needed to lose 75 pounds?!
The heavy-duty 16-gauge steel tubing frame, combined with the durable elastic cords, has a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds which means the JumpSport is suitable for heavier users.
The frame diameter is 39 inches and is made from high-quality materials.
Arched legs make the JumpSport 350 incredibly stable, so you can jump without worrying about tipping over.
The rubber feet will prevent this rebounder from moving, even during the most intense interval training workout.
In summary, the JumpSport 350 rebounder is an excellent product for home exercisers, and it’s robust and stable enough for light commercial use too.
The high-quality steel frame, non-stretch Permatron skirt jumping surface, and 30 EnduroLast-4 cords mean that this model will provide you with many years of reliable, enjoyable, beneficial workouts.
JumpSport 350 Pro Rebounder Additional Details and Specifications
Designed and made in the USA
JumpSport has been making fitness trampolines and rebounders for more than 20 years.
Founded by Mark Publiocver, known as the father of trampoline and rebounder safety, JumpSport is the industry-leading innovator in rebounder performance.
Weight 22 lbs
That’s light enough for easy storage and transport.
While designed for home and professional studios, the JumpSport 350 is light enough that traveling personal trainers can use it too.
The triple-coated frame will keep your rebounder looking good for many years to come.
12 ½-inches high frame
This height gives you plenty of ground clearance for safe bouncing and also makes the JumpSport 350 as compact and space-efficient as possible.
You don’t have to worry too much about low ceilings either!
No folding legs mean this rebounder is much more stable than many other models available.
It won’t accidentally collapse during use.
The JumpSport 350 Rebounder is supplied with a workout DVD with four rebounding plans to follow.
More exercise programs are available at JumpSport Fitness TV Online Fitness Videos – you get a 60-day free trial subscription with the purchase of a JumpSport Fitness Trampoline.
The frame and legs are covered by a lifetime warranty for home use, whereas the mat and cords are covered for three years.
All other components are covered for one year.
Easy to assemble, you can also remove the support legs from the rebounder for compact storage.
The JumpSport 350 comes supplied with a leg removal tool.
It Was a Cinch to Get this versatile JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model Out of the Box
JumpSport 350 Reviews Pros and Cons
When considering any item of exercise equipment, it’s always worth weighing up the potential pros and cons before buying.
The pros and cons of the JumpSport 350 rebounder are:
- Very well made
- Extended warranties on frame and parts
- Manufactured by a market leader in rebounder technology
- Backed by excellent customer service
- Delivers a fun, practical, time-efficient total body workout
- Commercial-quality trampoline
- All but silent in use, no springs squeaking
- Good for your health as well as your fitness
- Low joint stress
- Higher intensity workouts but low impact
- Ideal for home exercisers
- Especially in the winter!
- Weight limit up to 300 pounds
- Light and portable
- Easy to store
- Free shipping available
- It comes almost fully assembled
- Simple and fast to assemble
- Arched legs for stability
- Quick access to efficient cardio workouts day or night, rain, snow, or shine
- Or whenever you need a break from sitting for too long
- It doesn’t fold – that’s a plus, so you always have access
- Very high user rating besides my own – 118 5 star reviews for the fitness model 350 Pro
- Great fitness option when your gym is not open
- Last but not least, it is fun for your kids too!
- It doesn’t fold – if you’re pressed for space
- Workouts could become repetitive – so watch online fitness workout videos or join a fitness trampoline class like @thenessnyc
- Some users report that the bands may need reattaching from time to time as they can pop off
JumpSport 350 Pro Review – Wrapping Up
- LARGE FRAME AREA TO WORK OUT: 39-inch frame provides a large surface area with...
- CUSTOMIZABLE TENSION SETTINGS: 7 adjustable tension settings that allow changes...
- GREAT FOR ANY WORKOUT: Perfect for higher intensity workouts, small group,...
- SILENT: Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- STABLE LEGS: Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
While there is nothing wrong with running, riding a bike, or jumping rope, none of these forms of exercise compare to the fun and effectiveness of rebounding.
According to some experts, exercising on a mini-trampoline is much more enjoyable and, according to some experts, is 30% better for fitness and fat loss than other forms of high-intensity exercise.
NASA even went so far as to study the effects of rebounding.
They determined that 20 minutes of rebounding is equal to 30 minutes of running because of the increased g-forces generated when you bounce.
But, of course, to do rebounding, you need a mini-trampoline, and the JumpSport 350 Pro is one of the best models around.
The unique EnduroLast-4 cords, non-stretch jumping surface, and all-but bomb-proof frame mean that this robust product won’t let you down.
It should last for over 1.2 million jump cycles – and that’s many years of exercise.
Made by America’s leading rebounder designer and manufacturer JumpSport, I highly recommend the Model 350 Pro Trampoline.
It is a high-quality trampoline, and overall, an excellent product.
Besides cardio fitness like rebounding, you also need resistance training to build strength, such as the incredible deadlift exercise.
If you don’t believe me, see the 27 Sensational Ways How Deadlifts Change Your Body.
And if you want to understand why deadlifts are that good, see the 7 Major Muscle Groups Worked Simultaneously by the Deadlift.
However, no matter how great compound movements are, some exercisers are not as into weight training.
And if you happen to fall in that category, no problem!
Use this excellent Beginner Bodyweight Workout Plan that you can complete in under 30 minutes.
If you appreciate this article, please subscribe to my blog.
Enter your email, and you will receive a beginner body transformation guide.
This guide is a template of the Hashi Mashi plan that helped me lose 75 pounds in 6 months and begin my fitness journey.
If you’re looking to drop pounds, get fit, or back into shape, it might help you as well.
What do you have to lose (other than your spare tire)?
- What Is Fasted Cardio and 5 Benefits That Will Surprise You
- High-Intensity Interval Training Will Torch Fat and Transform your Body
- Top 10 Benefits of Physical Activity for Your Health & Fitness
- The Top 15 Magical Benefits of Losing 20 Pounds
- 5 Components of Fitness You Need to Know for the Best You
- 10 Reasons Why Exercise is Good for You
- The Best Men’s Fitness Over 50 Tips That Will Change Your Life
- The Top 10 Squat Accessory Exercises for a Bigger, Better Squat
- Dumbbell Squat vs Barbell Squat: Differences + Which Is Better?
- 37 Remarkable Benefits of Deadlifts to Unleash Your Fitness Fast
- How to Improve Your Cardiorespiratory Endurance and Life
- NASM OPT Model – A Guide to Optimum Performance Training
- Power Clean VS Deadlift: Benefits, Muscles Used + Which Is Better