Rob McElhenney Weight Gain Strategy Will Teach You How to Get Ripped
In 2011, Rob McElhenney, co-creator, and star of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia decided to look as ugly as possible for his role on his show for laughs. He met this objective when he gained 50 pounds in less than 3 months for Sunny in Philadelphia’s seventh season.
Co-star and Executive Producer Charlie Day told TV Guide Magazine that Rob transforming into Fat Mac made sense because “the reality of five people in a dive bar in Philadelphia is that they won’t get better abs.”
Here are 5 revolting rob McElhenney weight gain tactics¹ that you should stop immediately if you need to lose weight:
1. Two Big Macs a Day
McElhenney had two Big Macs every day, which added up to a total of:
- 1,080 calories
- 56 grams of fat, 86% of the RDV
- 20 grams of saturated fat, 100 percent of daily intake any human being should consume of saturated fat (on a 2000 calorie per day diet)
- 1,880 mg of sodium, 80% of the limit for sodium
And this was only breakfast!
2. Krispy Kreme Donuts
Every morning, McElhenney had four Krispy Kreme Donuts, as he told Dax Sheppard of the Armchair Expert podcast¹.
- 760 calories
- 44 grams of fat, 64% RDV
- 20 grams of saturated fat, 100 percent of the DV, so he is already way over the limit
- 340 mg of sodium, 12% of the Recommended Daily Value for sodium
3. Melted Ice Cream for Lunch
By the afternoon, Mac already had close to 2,000 calories, but that was not enough. So, he added melted ice cream to the mix. Even though we do not know which brand and flavor McElhenney used, one of the most popular brands of ice cream in America is Ben & Jerry’s.
Let’s assume Fat Mac drank a pint a day of Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch:
- 1,120 calories
- 68 grams of fat, 104% DV
- 40 grams of saturated fat, 200% RDV
- Cholesterol, 260 mg, 88% of total cholesterol you should have in a day
View this post on Instagram
To lose weight – lift weights six times a week, stop drinking alcohol, don’t eat anything after 7pm, don’t eat any carbs or sugar at all, get the personal trainer from Magic Mike, sleep nine hours a night, run three miles a day, and have a studio pay for the whole thing over six months.
4. Drink A lot of Wine
5. Eat Late at Night
Specifically cottage cheese at 2 in the morning. And presto, you too can gain 60 pounds over 3 months or 30 years.
Rob McElhenney Weight Gain – Final Thoughts
“First, I tried to gain weight with chicken breast and rice and vegetables. But when you’re four months in it and you have to muscle down 1,000 calories for the third time or fourth time in a day and you have to either eat three chicken breasts, two cups of rice and two cups of vegetables — or one Big Mac — you start to see the Big Mac and realize it’s a lot easier to get down … And then every once in a while I would eat three donuts. And every day one of my meals was a high-calorie protein shake.³”
‘Success leaves clues’ – how did Rob McElhenney gain the weight for Always Sunny in Philadelphia? From above you can see one simple answer – processed food.
To gain weight, all you have to do is eat a lot of processed food, and before you know it, you will morph into Fat Mac too.
As opposed to a sitcom, struggling with obesity is not a laughing matter, especially if you don’t have a studio that will pay for your body transformation.
But, no worries, because you do not need more than:
- The world’s simplest way to reach your ideal weight – SYSTEM 5™ – a free guide to lose 20 pounds in 3 months, and
- a training plan that includes squats, deadlifts, and bench press – 3×5 Workout Plan: The Only Strength Training Program You Will Ever Need
- Or if you do not have time, then at the minimum:
Top 10 Related Posts:
- 7 Best Rob McElhenney Workout Tips to Get Ripped in 7 Months
- Top 10 Most Obese States in America 2018 – 2020
- For the First Time, More than 4 in 10 US Women Are Obese
- This Obese Man Ditched These 3 Common Habits and Lost 75 Pounds in 6 Months
- The Best Way to Stop Binge Eating at Night is Easier Than You Think
- A Simple Fitness Plan to End Obesity; The Fit Apprentice
- Weight Loss Before and After Pictures; Hashi Mashi Fitness
- Hashi Mashi Diet + Training Tips for Your Mind & Body
- 5 Great Rick Ross Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps
² America’s 7 Most Popular Ice Cream Brands – https://dodocookiedough.com/popular-ice-cream-brands/