Who is Rob Mcelhenney?
Rob Mcelhenney is an Irish American creative phenomenon, as he is a screenwriter, producer, director, and actor on FX’s hit comedy “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.”
McElhenney was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on April 14, 1977.
He started his acting career in 1997 with a role in The Devil’s Own. In 2005, FX picked up his proposal for “Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” By the seventh season, Rob pursued the idea of his character Mac, transforming into Fat Mac. And, he put on an additional 50 to 60 pounds to change from a normal-sized Mac into a pregnant Mac.
McElhenney’s intentional weight gain, and what he did to transform from fat Mac to ripped Mac is the perfect model for why you got fat, and how to get fit, fast.
How You Got Fat
When McElhenney decided to put on 50 pounds in 5 months, he initially started eating healthy foods, like brown rice and chicken breast. Soon enough, he realized that he could not eat enough of that type of food to put on significant weight.
Brown rice and chicken breast are typical bodybuilding foods for a reason. They are clean and filling. He discovered that if he replaced his chicken and rice with Big Mac’s, Krispy Kreme’s, and ice cream, his problem is solved. A Big Mac is so processed that putting more than 1000 calories in his body at one meal was very simple.
Before long, he topped his goal to add 52 pounds to his frame in grand fashion. He started at 160 pounds and ballooned up to 220 pounds in 3 months. Most Americans take 30 years to gain fifty pounds; he did it in three months.
Rob Mchelleny as Fat Mac – from 160 pounds to 220 pounds in 3 months
Rob McElhenney Ripped
McElhenney went from a 220-pound butterball fat Mac to a ripped Mac:
Rob McElhenney Dance Performance as Ripped Mac
Rob McElhenney’s Workout and Diet Tips – Final Thoughts
Use Rob McElhenney’s workout routine to get ripped as well.
Here are Rob McElhenney’s workout and diet tips in his own words on Rob Mcelhenney’s Instagram:
#1. Lift weights six days a week, stop drinking alcohol
#2. Don’t eat anything after 7 pm
#3. Don’t eat any carbs or sugar at all, in fact, don’t eat anything you love
#4. Get the personal trainer for Magic Mike, sleep nine hours a night, run three miles a day
#5. And have a studio pay for the whole thing over a six to seven-month span
#6. “I don’t know why everyone is not doing this.”
#7. “It’s a super realistic lifestyle.”
You can see that the key takeaways are:
- Lift weights six days a week
- Stop drinking your calories, especially alcohol
- Sleep – the easiest way to lose weight
- Run 3 miles a day – and if you cannot run, at least start walking 30 minutes a day
- Most importantly, change the habits that make you fat, and you will dramatically change your body
What if you cannot afford Arin Babian, Rob McElhenney’s weight loss and body transformation guru? No worries, because all you need is:
- The simplest guide to losing 20 pounds in 3 months, plus
- one beginner deadlift workout routine,
- 100 pushups a day
plus Rob’s diet and workout tips above. And an appropriate body image to compare oneself.
Top 10 Related posts:
- 5 Powerful Franco Columbu Workout Tips You Can Use Today
- 25 Best Konstantin Konstantinov’s Workout Routine Tips
- 3×5 Workout Plan: The Only Strength Training Program You Will Ever Need
- 29 Best Brian Shaw Deadlift Tips that Will Make You Fit
- 23 Best Eddie Hall Deadlift Program Tips
- 5 Allyson Felix Deadlift Workout Plan Results
- Hugh Jackman Deadlift: How He Got Ripped For ‘Wolverine’
- 15 Most Important Proper Deadlift Form Tips You Need to Know
- 5 Great Rick Ross Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- Hashi Mashi Diet + Training Tips for Your Mind and Body
Pin the image below to share 7 Rob McElhenney workout tips to get ripped in only 7 months: