How to Lose Weight at 260 Pounds or Above Project –
If you are frustrated and thinking – “I weigh 260 pounds and want to lose weight starting today”, then you are in the right place.
Because I will help you lose weight.
And the good news is that you can not only lose weight but even get into the best shape of your life.
Between 2011 and 2012, I hit my all-time high of 275 pounds.
I knew I was up there, because I was busting out of my clothing for many years, but did not know how bad it was.
The point is that I know how you feel and how much you want to lose weight immediately.
Along the way, I have learned valuable weight loss tips that can help you as well.
You will benefit from my experience and will hopefully avoid many of the mistakes I made.
This benefit alone can save you a lot of time and help you achieve your ideal weight.
Announcing Project 260
I will coach three ‘HashiMashi.com‘ reader apprentices to reach your ideal weight.
Even if you are not a ‘fitness apprentice’, you can follow along and review the weight loss process that works for each apprentice.
Here is the commitment expected and application process to receive coaching for Project 260:
Commitments for Project 260
You must be willing to:
- Be coachable and open to new ideas.
- Try different types of foods than you have in the past.
- Learn how to cook ( a little, not much, but some preparation, unless you have someone else to do it for you ).
- Invest up to $100 on this project for a body composition scale and sneakers/walking shoes ( if you do not already have them ).
- And keep a record of your:
- Starting body weight and fat percentage
- Meal plan
- Physical activity
- Weight loss, fat loss
- Water intake
Send a Written Application answering the following five questions:
Please note that all of these answers, except item 5, are meant to be brief.
- What kind of experience do you have losing weight?
- Have you successfully lost weight in the past, if yes, on what program?
- Why did you gain weight again after you lost it?
- What has been your biggest obstacle to successful weight loss?
- In 500 words or less, explain why you want to lose weight. What is your biggest reason(s) that will keep you motivated through this process?
Send an email with your responses to project260 at hashimashi.com.
Of course, you do not need to join Project 260 to lose weight but keep in consideration because it is a fantastic opportunity for you to change your life over the next six months.
In any case, here is what you need to do to start losing weight, in a nutshell.
You will lose a pound or two every week with the following tips:
How to Lose Weight at 260 Pounds or Above
Depending on your height, you might need to lose close to 100 pounds overall.
But, do not be discouraged by that number.
Instead of focusing on how to lose 100 pounds, think of a 3-month cycle to lose 20 pounds.
A smaller number like 20 pounds is more manageable to digest and target.
Once you lose your first 20 pounds, you will have more confidence that you can achieve the rest.
If you are obsessed with counting calories per day, you will not feel comfortable with the Hashi Mashi plan.
I am not a believer in 500 calories a day.
You will quickly lose 20 pounds over three months, if not more, without suffering.
And without counting how many calories you burn or consume every day.
Most Important Steps
What you need to focus on is the following:
This rejection of processed foods will be challenging at the beginning because you are so accustomed to eating fast food.
But this step alone will yield powerful results.
Start eating more fruits and vegetables.
Focus on the low glycemic index fruits like berries, apples, and cherries.
They will not raise your insulin levels as high as the sweeter fruits like watermelon and banana.
You hit the real gold when you have more vegetables.
There are many to choose from like:
When you increase your vegetable intake, suddenly you will be less hungry as the day goes on.
Vegetables also have a negligible impact on your insulin levels.
A slice of tomato is not ‘increasing your vegetables.’
If you have a side of broccoli and mushrooms with your evening meal and a raw salad, now you’re talking.
Healthy fats like olive oil and avocado are a tasty touch for any meal.
Stick with lean protein like chicken breast or plant protein like beans, lentils, and nut butter.
Carbs like quinoa, oatmeal, buckwheat groats, and brown rice are whole foods and take longer to digest than processed white bread.
Stop eating processed white bread and your bagel in the morning.
A good substitute for white bread or a bagel is Ezekiel muffin.
It is a sprouted grain bread with a low glycemic index.
Improve your eating habits.
Instead of eating one big Thanksgiving-style meal at the end of the day, commit to three meals a day.
You do not need to snack in between meals.
However, one or two light snacks are fine.
But, a set meal pattern will help your body know when it is being fed and allow it to release fat.
You cannot sit all day and expect your body to know that it needs to use its muscles.
Insulin resistance is the result of not using your muscles enough.
So, get up and start moving.
Walk at least 30 minutes a day.
Start lifting weights a few days a week if you are capable.
Weigh yourself daily, same time, wearing the same clothes
See how to lose 20 pounds in 3 months for additional details and suggested meals.
These suggestions are not a substitute for medical advice.
I Weigh 260 Pounds and Want to Lose Weight – Final Thoughts
You can make the changes necessary to achieve an ideal weight for your height.
There is no need for you to continue suffering in a body inflamed by obesity.
Project 260 is a free service.
What do you have to lose (other than your spare Goodyear tire?)
And no matter what, you are always welcome to contact me for help or support.
Getting leaner and stronger is not rocket science.
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps
- Why Can’t I Lose Weight No Matter What I Do?
- How To Lose 75 Pounds in Six Months; Just Ditch These 3 Habits!
- 37 Remarkable Benefits of Deadlifts to Unleash Your Fitness Fast
- The Best Men’s Fitness Over 50 Tips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month – Without Suffering!
- Top 10 Most Obese States in America 2018 – 2021
- 15 Magical Benefits of Losing 20 Pounds
- The Top 5 Weight Loss Surgery Options You Need to Know
- 5 Great Rick Ross Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- A Simple Fitness Plan for Weight Loss – The Fit Apprentice™
- The Top 15 Weight Loss Tips for Men and Women That Work
- How to Lose Weight While Sleeping and Dramatically Improve Your Health
- 8 Simple Ways How To Improve Your Immune System
- 5 Epic Kettlebell Swing Benefits for Rapid Fat Loss
Please take a moment to share I Weigh 260 Pounds and Want to Lose Weight – Project 260:
Infographic on How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps: