How to Lose Weight at 260 Pounds or Above Project –
If you are frustrated and thinking, “I weigh 260 pounds and want to lose weight starting today, ” you are in the right place.
Because I will help you lose weight.
And the good news is that you can lose weight and even get into the best shape of your life.
Between 2011 and 2012, I hit my all-time high of 275 pounds.
I knew I was up there because I was busting out of my clothing for many years, but I did not know how bad it was.
The point is that I know how you feel and how much you want to lose weight immediately.
And between June 2012 and December 2012, I lost 75 pounds in 6 months and have maintained this weight loss until today.
Along the way, I have learned valuable weight loss tips that can help you as well.
You will benefit from my experience and, hopefully, avoid many mistakes I made.
This advantage alone can save you a lot of time and help you achieve the body transformation you want.
Announcing Project 260 Coaching
I will help you reach your ideal weight and change your body.
Here is the commitment expected and the application process to receive coaching for Project 260:
Commitments for Project 260
You must be willing to:
- Be coachable and open to new ideas.
- Try different types of foods than you have in the past.
- Learn how to cook ( a little, not much, but some preparation, unless you have someone else to do it for you ).
- You also need a body composition scale and walking shoes (if you do not already own a pair).
And keep a record of your:
- Starting body weight and fat percentage
- Meal plan
- Physical activity
- Weight loss, fat loss
- Water intake
Send a Written Application answering the following five questions:
Please note that all of these answers, except item 5, are meant to be brief.
- What kind of experience do you have losing weight?
- Have you successfully lost weight in the past, if yes, on what program?
- Why did you gain weight again after you lost it?
- What has been your biggest obstacle to successful weight loss?
- In 500 words or less, explain why you want to lose weight. What is your biggest reason(s) that will keep you motivated through this process?
Send an email with your responses to project260 at hashimashi.com.
Of course, you do not need to join Project 260 to lose weight but keep this in consideration because it is a fantastic opportunity for you to change your life over the next six months.
In any case, here is what you need to do to start losing weight, in a nutshell.
You will lose a pound or two every week with the following tips:
How to Lose Weight at 260 Pounds or Above
Depending on your height, you might need to lose close to 100 pounds overall.
But do not be discouraged by that number.
Instead of focusing on how to lose 100 pounds, think of a 3-month cycle to lose 20 pounds.
A smaller number like 20 pounds is more manageable to digest and target.
Once you lose your first 20 pounds, you will have more confidence that you can achieve the rest.
If you are obsessed with counting calories per day, you will not feel comfortable with the Hashi Mashi plan.
I am not a believer in eating only 500 calories a day!
You will quickly lose 20 pounds over three months, if not more, without suffering.
And without counting how many calories you burn or consume every day.
Most Important Steps
What you need to focus on is the following:
Do not let your thought, “I weigh 260 pounds and want to lose weight,” discourage you.
Start where you are today, follow the below steps, the time will pass, and you will achieve your ideal weight.
#1. Stop eating junk food
This rejection of processed foods will be challenging at the beginning because you are so accustomed to eating fast food.
But this step alone will yield powerful results as it did for me.
#2. Just eat real food
Start eating more fruits and vegetables.
Focus on the low glycemic index fruits like berries, apples, and cherries.
They will not raise your insulin levels as high as the sweeter fruits like watermelon and banana.
And elevated insulin levels are a chief culprit in your obesity.
You hit the real gold of clean eating when you have more vegetables.
There are many to choose from like:
When you increase your vegetable intake, suddenly, you will be less hungry as the day goes on.
Vegetables also have a negligible impact on your insulin levels.
A slice of tomato is not ‘increasing your vegetables.’
Now you’re talking if you have a side of broccoli and mushrooms with your evening meal and a raw salad.
Healthy fats like olive oil and avocado are a tasty touch for any meal.
Stick with lean protein like chicken breast or plant proteins like beans, lentils, and nut butter.
Carbs like quinoa, oatmeal, buckwheat groats, and brown rice are whole foods and take longer to digest than processed white bread.
Stop eating processed white bread and your bagel in the morning.
A good substitute for white bread or a bagel is an Ezekiel muffin.
It is a sprouted-grain bread with a low glycemic index.
#3. Set your meal times
Improve your eating habits.
Instead of eating one big Thanksgiving-style meal at the end of the day, commit to three meals a day.
You do not need to snack in between meals.
However, one or two light snacks are fine.
But, a set meal pattern will help your body know when it is being fed and allow it to release fat.
#4. Step 4
You cannot sit all day and expect your body to know that it needs to use its muscles.
Insulin resistance is the result of not using your muscles enough.
Walk for at least 30 minutes a day.
This walking-for-weight loss plan will work wonders.
If you cannot walk outside due to climate, you have plenty of fantastic indoor options:
Start lifting weights a few days a week if you are capable.
If you cannot deadlift yet, another excellent option is to use kettlebells a few times a week.
See 5 Epic Kettlebell Swing Benefits for Total Body Conditioning for more details.
#5. Get a body composition scale
See how to lose 20 pounds in 3 months for additional details and suggested meals.
These suggestions are not a substitute for medical advice.
I Weigh 260 Pounds and Want to Lose Weight – Wrapping Up
You can make the changes necessary to achieve an ideal weight for your height.
There is no need for you to continue suffering in a body inflamed by obesity.
Project 260 is a free service.
What do you have to lose (other than your spare Goodyear tire?)
And no matter what, you are always welcome to contact me for help or support.
Getting leaner and stronger is not rocket science.
All you need to do is make the decision today that you will live in a healthier body six months to a year from now.
My new ebook contains three essential articles for achieving your ideal weight in PDF format:
- The Magical Benefits of Losing 20lbs
- How to Lose 20lbs In 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps
- Walking for Weight Loss
While these articles are available online for free, they are a long read at 80+ pages.
If you prefer, you can purchase the weight loss plan PDF for $10.
This way, you can refer to or read this ebook anytime you want without ads, in print, or on a device.
Plus, included in this 98-page PDF, you also get these exclusive features:
- Food/Grocery list printables,
- Suggested meal printables,
- Monthly weight loss tracker printable,
- Unlimited future updates,
- Unlimited email support
I truly appreciate your backing in helping others achieve their ideal body weight; many thanks!
- Why Can’t I Lose Weight No Matter What I Do?
- 37 Remarkable Benefits of Deadlifts to Unleash Your Fitness Fast
- The Best Men’s Fitness Over 50 Tips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month – Without Suffering!
- Top 10 Most Obese States in America 2019 – 2022
- 15 Magical Benefits of Losing 20 Pounds
- The Top 5 Weight Loss Surgery Options You Need to Know
- 5 Great Rick Ross Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- A Simple Fitness Plan for Weight Loss – The Fit Apprentice™
- The Top 15 Weight Loss Tips for Men and Women That Work
- How to Lose Weight While Sleeping and Dramatically Improve Your Health
- 8 Simple Ways How To Improve Your Immune System
- 5 Epic Kettlebell Swing Benefits for Rapid Fat Loss