This is to disclose that certain products and links to those products on this site can result in Hashimashi.com receiving an affiliate royalty for any purchase(s) you make (at no additional cost to you).
My goal with this fitness blog is to help educate you on how it is possible to rebuild your health and fitness, no matter what your age.
As well as how you can lose weight, get leaner, stronger, reverse high blood pressure, high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes, even if you are over 50.
I research, write, study and experiment with new ideas in nutrition and training to help you benefit from the latest best practices.
My purpose is to educate and motivate.
The discovery that it is possible rebuild your health and fitness even after 50 is what led me to start this site.
My goal is that you can benefit from my failures and successes, and not waste more time searching for answers.
To support the costs of this site, you can assume that any links leading to products or services are affiliate links for which Hashimashi.com will receive a small royalty, at no extra cost to you.
Having said that, there are millions of products and services on the web that relate to health & fitness, losing weight, body transformation and winning the battle against obesity.
I only promote those products or services that I have investigated and/or used and truly feel can deliver value to you.
Examples include health and fitness equipment like barbells, weights, scales, jump ropes, ellipticals, treadmills, power racks, books, nutritional supplements and food products.
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
Hashimashi.com is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising royalties by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site.
The only consideration is in the form of affiliate royalties.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact me by using the contact page.
It can be accessed on the menu above.
Good luck in rebuilding your health and fitness, no matter where you are starting!
- About HashiMashi.com Fitness System
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps
- This Obese Man Ditched These 3 Common Habits and Lost 75 Pounds in 6 Months
- 11 Getting Fit at 50 Before and After Photos – Fit Apprentice
- A Simple Fitness Plan for Weight Loss: The Fit Apprentice™
- 3×5 Workout Plan: The Only Strength Training Program You Will Ever Need
- 12 Week Deadlift Program for Beginners in Fitness or Powerlifting
- 7 Greatest Deadlift Muscles Worked That Can Change Your Life
- The Best Exercise for Depression; How the Deadlift Saved My Life
- The Best Men’s Fitness Over 50 Tips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Improve Your Cardiorespiratory Endurance and Life
- Gilbert Tuhabonye Will Inspire You To Never Get Discouraged In Life
- Saquon Barkley Squat: Secrets of the Most Electrifying NFL Runner
- Selye’s General Adaptation Syndrome – Secrets of Transformation
- What Does Testosterone Do for Men: 15 Vital Benefits to Up Your Game
- 100 Pushups a Day: 30 Things that Will Make You Fit