Here are my top seven weight loss tips, naturally and with no medications.
I am going to start with what you must or should stop if you want to make a difference in your look as well as how you feel.
Especially for those over 25, 35, 40 and 50, we all know that our metabolism is slower, so we have to be more conscious of what foods we are consuming.
Let every thing that we eat make us better, improve us, certainly not the opposite.
So I will start with what you have to stop if you want to see some dramatic changes.
I think a 30day adventure is long enough to see if it works and short enough to handle, but even 5 days will give you an idea if this type of plan can work for you.
Weight Loss Tips
The Top Seven Secrets that Everyone Must Know if You Want to Really Get Lean!
7 Dramatic Weight Loss Tips
1. Stop eating Bread – Yes, bread does have fiber, but so does vegetables. I am not a scientist or nutritionist, but common sense tells us that bread is mostly starch, is high on the glycemic index, meaning that it gets converted to glucose rather rapidly, as opposed to whole natural real carbohydrates that grow from the ground like your humble vegetables. Bread fills you up too fast. Bread weighs you down too much. Bread causes your insulin levels to spike too high which then pushes down your sugar levels by carrying all of that extra glucose to be stored in your fat cells. So what is the benefit of bread? Yes, I know it is filling, too filling, and the same way that yeast blows up in your grandma’s mixing bowl, so it will also feel like that in your stomach. So, weight loss tips number one is to limit your bread intake.
Can you stop eating bread for 30 days? At least, if you cannot, limit, if you are able to, the number of slices and have them earlier in the day. Also, go for the good whole grain variety if you must, must have bread. But I thought that you wanted a dramatic transformation. I thought that you want to look 10 years younger, if not more, right? So if weight loss fast is what you are after, try eliminating bread for 30 days and see how you feel.
Weight Loss Tips to Limit Flour Products
2. Thought that I was just talking about Bread? But immediately you were relieved that rice and quinoa is okay? Uh Oh, when I say Bread, I meant all types of food products that are processed from flour. I know that is not sitting too pretty with you perhaps, but doing this will really help you start changing, fast! If you do not believe me, take a look at the changes in my face after six months of not eating bread or any other grain foods for that matter. Those are the weight loss fast face facts that are hard to argue with. Now what else is made out of grain, beer, so knock that off too. And for good measure, cut out all alcohol. You want some resveratol which is in wine? Go have some grapes! You want some calcium that is in milk? Have your green leafy vegetables and almonds. You want protein in beans, well in that case, if you are a vegetarian, go for it, but if not, try tofu which is way easier to digest, maybe the reason they invented it in the first place, or animal protein like eggs, chicken, turkey and fish.
The Most Obvious of Weight Loss Tips
3. The Obvious, Stop eating all Junk Food. You know what junk food is, and if I have to spell it out, I will, everything that was created in some building labaratory, goop soup, that is Junk. These so called foods are usually filled with plenty of sugar and fat to really ramp up your addiction fast. Junk is oreos (Say it aint so!) and everything that falls in the category of Oreos, in bright packages, wrapped up in chocolate and heavily dosed with sugar. You Must Stop Eating Junk!
Weight Loss Fast Do’s
4. Now for the Do’s. First of all, take your pictures, front and side. What does that have to do with losing weight? What does that have to do with staying motivated? I think everything. You need, I need, we need a reality check of what we really look like, in truth. Once you have that reality check, you might really be despondent, ashamed, disappointed, depressed. Yes, that is possible, because we see how we have abused our bodies and all for the sake of some sweet pleasure from a pint of ben and jerry’s. I am not dismissing how good it does taste, yes, it is true, it probably has enough sugar to fuel a rocket launch to the moon, but we all know that constant consumption of ben and jerry’s, will just leave us bloated and self conscious. Dang, another pair of jeans that I do not fit in and all for some [your favorite flavor ice cream or any other junk food here] vanilla heath bar crunch. Once you have your pictures, store them away, maybe even off your camera, you do not want to necessarily put someone into shock, especially yourself. This is a starting point. Do not freak out too much from the picture or the results, the picture is an accurate reflection of reality today, but in 30 days, 3 months, 9 months for sure, you will change dramatically, even by following the simple easy steps we are suggesting here. Even if you do not become an elite athlete, you might start to resemble one! Let this picture be fuel for your desire to change things around, to say to yourself that you have had enough and you are going to take action to build a new you, no matter what. The good news is that it is not rocket science!
5. Eat as real unprocessed food as possible. Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts and Tofu, eggs, chicken or turkey. If you want to have beef, go ahead, but I have never really done the program with beef, though I see no reason that it would not work, especially if the beef is grass fed, it will be leaner.
6. Get in a Strength workout every morning if possible, or at least three times a weak. For strength, we can keep it pretty basic to start, pushups, everyone knows pushups, squats, deadlifts, pullups or barbell rows and shoulder presses if they do not hurt your shoulders. If you want to read more about the benefits of strength training, you can read more about this weight loss fast tip at https://hashimashi.com/benefits-of-deadlifts
7. Walk every day at least 20 to 30 minutes. I do not recommend very intense cardio. But walking, a hike with yourself, friends or family can be alot of fun and refreshing.
Now, when I say weight loss tips, this does not mean that you are going to experience 15 lbs of weight loss in one day, or 35 lbs in a month. Let’s be reasonable. It took years to put on the weight, so essentially the weight loss fast tips means that this is the fastest way for a dramatic transformation in how you look and feel. In my experience, these seven tips are the best way to achieve muscle gain and weight loss fast.