How To Get Your Ex Back
Dating Tips for Men and Women on How to Get Your Ex Back
How to get your ex back?
Are you in a state of depression because of a broken relationship?
How many people who are depressed and out of shape got there from mourning over a relationship gone sour?
And with who did they cry?
With Ben & Jerry, with Russell Stover, with Godiva.
Many of us soothe our wounded spirits with processed sugar and fat.
So, every life situation which can pose a threat to your equilibrium, which includes how to get your ex back, is open then for discussion.
A great relationship can bring so much happiness and peace of mind, a sense of calm and affection.
A fractured relationship causes nothing but misery.
Especially for the person who was not looking to end the relationship.
My goal here is to help you, if you are in that situation, or know of someone that is in that situation, to recover from it, as soon as possible.
That is the reason that I have written in this article: How to Get your Ex Back.
Should You Try to Get Your Ex Back
I know what you are thinking.
Do you think I am going to sell you an ebook on how to get your ex back?
The answer to how to get back with your ex is this:
I am not interested in peddling false hope on how to get your ex back.
If you are in this situation now, where the world got dark, someone really important to you just checked out, either today or last week or last year and you cannot get over it, it is you that I am talking to right now.
I think that we have been brainwashed to an extent by Hollywood.
Reality Vs Hollywood
We all want to be like the guy in the movies who runs down the aisle while his ex is about to marry Sir Prince Charming.
He comes in disheveled but filled with passion for the bride who is standing in front of her entire family.
But he has the fire in his belly that the groom does not have.
In an amazing oratorical feat, he blurts out how much he loves the bride, and his appeal to her is so emotional, so perfect and so powerful, that she jumps into his arms, the groom is shunted to the side and the clergy marries them and off they go into a life of bliss.
The Director of this movie sure knows how to get your ex back, but uh oh, unfortunately, it is a movie!
Within the span of a couple of hours, the leading man gets what he wants, the woman he has been desiring.
And he is usually able to do it with just a few poignant sentences of himself professing his love to her, and she melts like chocolate on an august day in new york city.
Have you not seen these films?
Does this reflect reality in any way?
Have you ever actually experienced convincing a woman or man who has already walked out of your life with a few well-phrased sentences and a lot of passion?
I am the last to say that it could never happen, however, all I am saying is that the prospects are less than glowing that it will happen.
Now you might still decide to run and get an ebook that claims to teach you how to get your ex back.
And if you are successful, great.
I have nothing but admiration for the people who have put these ebooks together if they have done so sincerely, they cannot guarantee the results you want, but they have made the effort to put down their thoughts and help other people out.
As for me, I am going to give you all of this information for free.
I do not want you to waste your time.
I do not want you to spend the next day, week, month, or year, yearning for a relationship that is dead.
Do not bother reading any other article on how to get your ex back because it is a big waste of time and money.
The notion that through a few choice words or some fine tuned lies like telling your ex how great life is when you are in reality depressed and moping around in your pajamas looking at his/her old pictures, the notion that these psychological tricks will win the ex back, I think it is not based in reality.
The reality is that your ex made a decision. We can assume that your ex thought about it for awhile and it was not a knee jerk reaction to some incident. It is possible that it took several months or years to build up to the shut down or the break up. But it built up and the decision was made. And in reality there is no screen writer that we can turn to who will write the magical words to hypnotize your ex into realizing how much he/she loves you.
So what should you do? Call her, call her mom, call her friends, show up where she lives, show up at the altar on her wedding day, all the things that we know screen writers fantasize about. It is the same fantasy they have about James Bond, when he walks in a room in his suit, he scans the room, and suddenly his eyes meet the eyes of an exotically beautiful woman and there is no doubt that in the middle of the film, she is going to be riding a horse on the beach as he is coming out of the ocean and you know the rest of the story. They wake up in her apartment, she leaves her millionaire boyfriend and joins Bond in his pursuit of the gangsters who are going to detonate a nuclear warhead in London.
And this all happened from a glance in a room. Screen writers create this fantasy of what they wish would happen to them when they walk in a room. And this is not a criticism, films educate and entertain us and we all love them, but maybe we should step back and think more clearly, especially during an emotionally jarring time like this when you have been rejected by someone that you deeply care about.
How to Get Your Ex Back and Get Out of Depression Rules:
0. STOP searching the internet for more articles on how to get your ex back! Enough!
1. If you really know the reason why your ex left, and you know that you are at fault, admit you are wrong and appeal to your ex to give it a second chance.
2. If you know the reason why, and are not at fault, or you already tried number one, then the only one to work on now is yourself by doing the following:
3. Do not chase the ex. Stop calling, texting, tweeting, facebooking. Instead, work on yourself and fight your depression. Enough.
4. Treat your ex no better than they are treating you. And if I am not mistaken, they have just left you. Hello?
5. Do not send flowers, do not write letters, do not sulk, do not mope.
6. Focus on yourself. In fact, the “ex” that I was speaking about all along is yourself. Because you have not paid attention to yourself.
7. Set some new goals for yourself which has nothing to do with how to get your ex back.
8. They can be workout goals, financial goals, career goals, even learning Mandarin goal, the point is to invest in yourself. Stop investing all of your time in a person that has stopped investing in you.
9. Invest your time in yourself and in those friends and family of yours who support you. Do not take them for granted. Spend more time doing for yourself and for them.
10. Do not whine, moan, groan, grumble, complain about your situation with your friends and family lest they get sick of you too. If you really need a wake up call, then read the article about Sgt. Jones here, stop feeling sorry for yourself, get up and do something for yourself that is productive.
If your ex wants to contact you, they know your number. If that ever happens, they will just a find a better you and you might no longer be interested in your ex. If that does not happen, you will have a better you. So, you win either way. This is how to get your ex back.