Watch Ric Flair Deadlift 400 Pounds
Watch 67-year-old legend, Ric Flair, deadlift a lot more weight than you can.
In case you do not know, Ric Flair, also known as the “Nature Boy,” is a WWE Hall of Fame (World Wrestling Entertainment), superstar.
Many wrestling fans believe that 16-time World Champion Flair is the ‘God’ of Wrestling, even above Hulk Hogan.
He is considered by many to be the greatest professional wrestler of all time.
Flair won 16 world wrestling championships during his 40-year career.
It is great to see that Ric Flair is doing his best to stay in shape over the age of 60.
Here is a video posted by Ric Flair himself doing a deadlift of 400 pounds at the age of 67 in January of 2017.
He declares, “I.Will.Never.Retire.”
I.Will.Never.Retire. #17 pic.twitter.com/oZxu1ue5XB
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) January 4, 2017
Some have commented that they did not think that Ric was deadlifting 400 pounds because his right arm was bent. Anyone who deadlifts knows how dangerous it is to try and curl a deadlift.
Never attempt to curl the deadlift.
Otherwise, 400 pounds would cause his arm to extend if it could fully.
Give him a break; he is 67 years old!
Are You Too Old to Deadlift?
Of course, the answer is no.
You just watched Ric Flair deadlift over the age of 65.
When you finish this post, come back and watch Shirley Webb deadlift 255 pounds at the age of 80!
Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan
Back in the last century, many wrestling fans thought of Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair as the Super Bowl Match of Wrestling.
WWF Greatest Matches Hulk Hogan vs Rick Flair
Ric Flair Deadlift – Final Thoughts
No matter what, whether Ric is deadlifting 400 pounds or 300 pounds with lighter bumper plates, they are both still a tremendous amount of weight to deadlift. But do not try to deadlift without the right deadlift training.
It is great to see that Ric Flair is deadlifting and staying in the game and doing his best to stay fit after 50 and 60. You see for yourself that even over the age of 60, your body is capable of staying fit and healthy.
And then start deadlifting to get fit and active, even if you are over 40, 50, or 60 yourselves.
What do you get out of seeing a Ric Flair deadlift?
Next, read these articles – How the Deadlift Can Transform Your Body and the 50 Essential Deadlift Tips and Tricks Every Beginner Should Know.
Besides the right deadlift training, be sure to get the best Deadlift Equipment for your home gym.
Deadlift Training Articles:
- What Is A Deadlift And Why You Need Them
- 37 Remarkable Benefits of Deadlifts to Unleash Your Fitness Fast
- What Muscles Do Deadlifts Work? – The 7 Greatest Barbell Deadlift Muscle Groups That Can Change Your Life
- What Muscles Does a Hex Bar Deadlift Work?
- 27 Sensational Ways How Deadlifts Change Your Body
- How to Do a Deadlift for Beginners – A Step by Step Guide
- The 5 Step Deadlift Setup – How to Deadlift Like a Boss
- 50 Essential Deadlift Tips and Tricks Every Beginner Should Know
- The Top 15 Proper Deadlift Form Tips For Beginners
- One Great Beginner Deadlift Workout Routine for Powerlifting and Fitness
- 12 Week Deadlift Program for Beginners in Fitness or Powerlifting
- What Is the WABDL – World Association of Benchers and Deadlifters?
- Why Deadlift Hitching is Bad and How to Finally Stop It
- Can You Squat and Deadlift on the Same Day or Not?
- 15 Ways How to Protect Your Shins When Deadlifting
- 1 Rep Max Calculator for Deadlifts, Squats, and Bench Press in 5 Easy Steps
- 3 Army ACFT Deadlift Standards for Combat Fitness You Probably Didn’t Know
Deadlift Motivation Articles
- Matt Dimel Deadlift; How to Dramatically Improve Your Squat and Deadlift
- 11 Inspiring Lamar Gant Deadlift Facts You Need To Know
- 25 Best Konstantin Konstantinovs Deadlift Workout Routine Tips
- 11 Best Steph Curry Deadlift and Training Secrets
- Hugh Jackman Deadlift: How He Got Ripped For ‘Wolverine’
- 5 Fantastic Ed Coan (G.O.A.T – Greatest Of All Time Powerlifter) Deadlift Program Tips You Need to Know
- Franco Columbu Deadlift Record Will Motivate You to Achieve Your Dreams
- Strongman Hermann Goerner’s Deadlift Records Will Leave You Speechless
- 29 Best Brian Shaw Deadlift Tips that Will Make You Fit
- 23 Best Eddie Hall Deadlift Program Tips
- 13 Essential Alan Thrall Deadlift Tips You Need to Know
- Roy Hibbert’s Deadlift Training Will Make You a Better Athlete
- How Allyson Felix’s Deadlift Workout Plan Led To Olympic Gold In Track & Field
- Shirley Webb Deadlift (The Powerlifting Grandma) Will Make You Stronger in 5 Amazing Ways
- How Deadlifts Saved My Life
- 5 Great World Record Deadlifts to See
- Why Sumo Deadlift: Form, Muscles Worked, Benefits + How-To
- 5 Best Stiff Leg Deadlift Benefits For Total Body Development
- Romanian Deadlift VS Conventional Deadlift: What’s The Difference + How-To
- 7 Best Romanian Deadlift Benefits to Maximize Your Athletic Potential
- 11 Great Trap Bar Deadlift Benefits You Didn’t Know
- How To Do A Dumbbell Deadlift: Proper Form, Benefits + Variations
- 7 Best Kettlebell Deadlift Variations You Can Do at Home
- The Top 10 Deadlift Accessory Exercises to Fix Your Deadlift
- 7 Greatest Deficit Deadlift Benefits That Will Improve Your Lifts
- 5 Epic Kettlebell Swing Benefits for Total Body Conditioning
- 7 Reasons You Should Do Banded Deadlifts (With or Without a Barbell)
Deadlift Weight Loss
- Calories Burned Deadlifting: How Many Can You Burn in One Workout?
- 7 Deadlift Fat Loss Results You Need to Know
Deadlift Back Pain
- 15 Safe Deadlift Alternatives that Will Protect a Bad Back
- The Top 10 Deadlift With Proper Form Rules to Prevent Back Pain
- How to Prevent Lower Back Pain After Deadlifting
- Best Deadlift Socks to Protect You From Shin AND Back Pain
- 5 Best Deadlift Bars on The Market Today in 2020
- 5 Best Weightlifting Shoes For Men And Women Buying Guide In 2020
- Best Shoes for Deadlifts Only On The Market Today In 2020
- 5 Best Shoes for Squats and Deadlifts: Review; Buying Guide for 2020
- 5 Best Deadlift Shin Guards on the Market Today in 2020
- Moxy Socks for Deadlifts, Weight Loss, and Fitness
- Dead Wedge Review: Deadlift Jack Alternative
Please take a moment to share Ric Flair Deadlifts 400 Pounds at the Age of 67: