The only diet plan you need to reach your goals
Here is how to lose 30 pounds in 3 months without suffering:
Step 1. You need to eat; this is how to lose 30 pounds in 3 months
Do you think that the best way to lose weight is to reduce calories and eat less? No wonder it is not working. Restricting fuel for your body is an excellent way to turn your body against you.
When you starve your body, it still needs to perform its amazing functions necessary to keep you alive. Small ticket items like breathing, digestion, assimilation, waste removal, muscle repair, all the things you can never do no matter how many chemistry classes you aced in college.
Where will your body get the fuel necessary to carry out its tasks? You think it will take the energy from your fat stores so you can lose weight. But not so fast, since your body knows that you rarely move anyway, your muscle mass becomes the target.
You sit most of the day, so your body reasons that you do not need the expensive muscle tissue, but you do need to keep your fat since you regularly restrict the food that your body needs.
As a result, your body takes energy from your muscle tissue, leaving you with less muscle than you had before. That, in turn, lowers your metabolism, and now you understand why you get weaker, and weaker, after all of the failed attempts to starve yourself thin.
Step 2. Explode the myth that food is your enemy
Food is your friend.
Contrary to myth, the best way to lose weight is not through starvation. Depriving your body of the fuel it needs to function is a great way to make yourself as miserable as possible.
If you go to work all day but starve your body of food, do not be surprised if you end up binging in the evening. No food is a sure way to make your blood sugar levels plummet, which results in a binge. Remember, your body is smarter than you are, and will force you to eat, even when you do not want to because it needs the energy to function to keep you alive.
You do not need a diet plan to lose 30 pounds in 3 months or four months. What you do need is a plan to eat real food at regular times in the day to train your body when food is on the way.
While it is more likely that you will drop 20 pounds in 3 months, it is not impossible to take off 30 pounds in 3 months. Losing 30 pounds is going to require a bit more physical activity to burn more calories.
Step 3. Recover from not knowing what to eat
If you have been on the weight loss rollercoaster for too long, you probably have no clue what to eat, despite reading and trying many diet and exercise plans. The answer has been staring you in the face at the grocery store for years.
But do not feel bad if you never thought of it because you are conditioned to eat processed food that is manufactured in a plant and advertised on tv and store shelves in bright, colorful packaging.
The solution is to eat real food. And real food is typically around the perimeter of your grocery store. Here are examples of real food items that will help you transform your body faster than you think possible:
- grains like
- buckwheat groats aka kasha,
- sprouted grain bread such as Ezekiel
- Starchy vegetables –
- sweet potatoes,
- Green vegetables –
- bok choy
- green beans
- Legumes –
- black beans
- Canelli beans
- almond butter
- peanut butter
- olive oil
This list of real food is only to get you started. See how to lose 20 pounds in 3 months for meal plan ideas and templates.
Step 4. Decide on the times you will feed your body
Now that you know how important it is to fuel your body regularly, you need to decide on when you can. Select several times during the day, and one earlier in the evening.
- 7 am, 8 am, or 9 am for breakfast
- 12 pm, 1 pm, or 2 pm for lunch
- 3 pm, 4 pm, or 5 pm for snack
- 6 pm, 7 pm, or 8 pm for dinner
Once you make your eating times a pattern, your body will thank you, and you will feel and see the results fast.
Now, get on your body composition scale, write the date and your weight, BMI, and body fat percentage in your journal, and promise yourself that you will achieve your weight loss goal of 30 pounds ninety days from the date. Impress this statement in your mind, and repeat it every morning and evening without fail.
- Renpho smart app works in connection with fitness apps. Easy setup app...
- 13 essential body measurements. Body weight shows on the scale, other...
- User-friendly app. Download Renpho app at App Store or Google Play, it...
Step 5. Don’t waste any more time
You do not need a personal trainer, another diet book, or even a weight loss coach to lose 30 pounds in 3 months. All the information you need is right here in this article. The reason you are overweight now is not that you don’t understand science or because you have a slow metabolism.
The most likely reason is that you are addicted to processed food, eating mainly at night when you do not need the calories, and sitting too much. Yes, the epidemic of sitting disease is a thing.
All you have to do to reach your goal of 30 pounds in three months is to change a few lifestyle habits:
- eat real food instead of processed food
- instead of worrying about calorie intake, think about feeding your body at regular times
- Create an eating pattern that includes the daytime, so your body is fueled when you need the calories the most.
- the fat loss will begin because your body now knows it is safe to release fat, as it knows you will fuel it up again at regular times
- Since your weight loss goal of 30 pounds is a bit beyond the recommended 2 pounds per week, you need to burn more calories through movement, not by starving yourself.
- The easiest ways for you to burn more calories almost effortlessly is:
- Walk 30 minutes briskly at least five times a week. You can get off the train, bus, or park your car a bit further from your office to make this walk happen.
- Finish your light dinner early enough, by 830 pm, so you can get to sleep early. You will be surprised at how you can lose weight overnight.
How to lose 30 pounds in 3 months – Wrapping Up
Follow the plan above and see the meal plan template recommendations on losing twenty pounds in three months. The general concept is the same, but you have less room for error. Also, you need to walk 30 minutes every day of the workweek.
On the weekend, a long walk of an hour before breakfast is another easy way to burn more fat.
This article is about your feeling and looking better. As well as reducing the risk of diseases correlated with obesity, such as:
- high blood pressure
- cardiovascular disease
- type 2 diabetes
But, you might wonder who am I to claim that all the information you need is right here? I struggled with overweight, obesity, and diets for decades. You can read more about that on my journey from fat to fit at 56.
Nine years ago, I lost 100 pounds over a year, and a few months, I got careless. I thought that I had it all figured out, and I did not need to weigh myself anymore.
I started to eat with abandon, foods that I had shunned for a year. And that was nothing new for me. I had been on the diet rollercoaster for most of my life.
When I finally got back on the scale again, I regained 40 pounds as many people do after losing weight. Again I no longer fitted into clothing I recently purchased.
My soon-to-be fiance no longer recognized me as the man she met just six months before. I felt ashamed that after so much time, I was 40 percent of the way back to square one.
But this time was different than all the previous failures. I got back up on the scale, recommitted to the principle that I knew worked, and lost 30 pounds in 3 months. Doing squats, pushups, and deadlifts helped me take off the weight faster than before.
- Top 10 Most Obese States in America 2018 – 2020
- Obese Man Ditches 3 Common Habits to Lose 75 Pounds
- 7 Deadlift Fat Loss Results You Need to Know
- 5 Great Rick Ross Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- 7 Best Rob McElhenney Workout Tips to Get Ripped in 7 Months
- 37 Remarkable Benefits of Deadlifts to Unleash Your Fitness Fast
- 5 Components of Fitness You Need to Know for the Best You
- The Obesity Code Summary Can Spark Your Weight Loss Success
- Weight Loss Before and After Pictures; Hashi Mashi Fitness
- Hashi Mashi Diet + Training Tips for Your Mind and Body