5 World Record Deadlift Videos
I like to view various displays of world record deadlift for motivation.
That it is possible to deadlift more than 200 pounds which is my highest deadlift.
Yea, give me a break, I’m almost 60 and glad I am able to ride a bike, let alone deadlift!
I am just a deadlift apprentice, learning the best form, and trying to get stronger.
My guess is that is what you want as well, to get stronger and fitter.
The deadlift is a great strength training exercise to help anyone of any age get more fit.
Check out these world record deadlifts:
Tire Deadlift of 524kg / 1155 pounds – Zydrunas Savickas
A record deadlift was set at the 2014 Arnold Strongman by Zydrunas Savickas at 1155 pounds.
The tire deadlift is a deadlift performed using hummer tires instead of weight plates.
Posted by Workout Empire
Deadlift Strongman Competition 463kg / 1020lbs – Eddie Hall
The deadlift in strongman competitions is a deadlift using a standard bar and plates.
However, straps and hitching are allowed.
The highest deadlift record is 463 kg (1,021 lb) by Eddie Hall.
Eddie ‘The Beast’ Hall does a deadlift of 463kg or 1020 lbs in Leeds England to win the Championships.
Commentary in the background audio is of Eddie Hall.
This comes courtesy of Laurence Shahlaei, Bill Kazmaier, and Benedikt Magnusson
Posted by Official Strongman
The Raw Deadlift Record is 461kg / 1,010lbs – Benedikt Magnusson
A raw deadlift is performed without the aid of a deadlift suit.
Only a weight belt is allowed.
The world record for a raw deadlift is 460 kg (1,010 lb) by Benedikt Magnusson.
Posted by LeeJayUK
Equipped Deadlift of 457.5kg / 1,009lbs – Andy Bolton
An equipped deadlift is performed using a deadlift suit and standard bar.
As well as a standard bar and plates.
Straps are not allowed.
The record for an equipped deadlift is 457.5 kg / 1,009 lb by Andy Bolton.
Posted by Jason Griffiths
Partial Deadlift Record – Tom Magee
Irish-Canadian Tom Magee does an 1180 pound pull and breaks the partial lift World Record
The world record for a partial deadlift in a strongman competition is 535 kg / 1180 pounds) by Tom Magee.
This happened in the 1983 World’s Strongest Man competition.
The partial deadlift is performed with wrist straps from 18″ off the floor with high bending bar.
Posted by James Civic
- 23 Best Eddie Hall Deadlift Program Tips
- 29 Best Brian Shaw Deadlift Tips that Will Make You Fit
- 15 Most Important Proper Deadlift Form Tips You Need to Know
- 25 Best Konstantin Konstantinovs Workout Routine Tips
- 7 Best Rob McElhenney Workout Tips to Get Ripped in 7 Months
- 5 Powerful Franco Columbu Workout Tips You Can Use Today
- 5 Fantastic Ed Coan Deadlift Program Tips You Need to Know
- 9 Essential Deadlift Workout Tips for Beginners
- One Great Beginner Deadlift Workout Routine for Powerlifting and Fitness
- 7 Most Important Deadlift Muscles Worked To Change Your Life
- 5 Best Deadlift Shin Guards on the Market Today in 2020
- 50 Essential Deadlift Tips and Tricks Every Beginner Should Know
- 37 Remarkable Benefits of Deadlifts to Unleash Your Fitness Fast
- What Muscles Does a Hex Bar Deadlift Work?
- 3×5 Workout Plan: The Only Strength Training Program You Will Ever Need
- A Shirley Webb Deadlift Will Make You Strong in 5 Amazing Ways