90 Day Weight Loss Plan – Introduction
A 90-day weight loss plan is a perfect chunk of time to invest in a future goal.
12 weeks is not too far in the distance, nor is it too close.
And in 12 weeks, you can see results, which is the name of the game.
What should you eat to lose weight, gain strength, get fit, and even help you to fight depression?
I am always trying to refine what I have been learning to be of value to anyone who has struggled with overweight and/or depression issues.
So I thought that it would be of value to record and document a 90-day weight loss plan that can be used by anyone.
I am going to be targeting 1800 calories or so for myself as is recommended by many medical authorities for men.
Women can remove one snack and target approximately 1500 calories a day.
This program will also have a goal of a 10% reduction in body weight as a start.
For me, that would put me at 175lbs by the end of the 90 days as I am starting out as can be seen below at 196.3.
Another goal will be to reduce the BMI, the body mass index under 25.
Last but not least is the goal to reduce body fat percentage which is now at 22.9% to 19% as a first goal and eventually to 11%.
I am going to start with the development of certain good habits which will help all of us realize a great transformation.
Anyone who wants to participate, just let me know and I will give you the permissions to create and edit your own posts/weight loss/fitness tables.
Let’s Get Started!
Weigh-in time, first thing in the morning.
90-Day Weight Loss Plan for Meals
Breakfast – Day 1:
|Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal|
|Greek Yogurt Non-Fat Vanilla|
|Pure Honey Clover|
|Almond milk unsweetened original|
Lunch – Day 1:
|Roasted Turkey Breast|
|Whole Wheat Panella Bread|
|Yellow Onion Sliced 1/4|
|Paul Neumans Light Balsamic|
|extra-virgin olive oil|
Dinner – Day 1:
|Sweet Potato, Boiled|
|Red Kidney Beans|
|Imported Parmesan Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|Garden Veggie Patties|
Snack – Day 1:
Why am I using an Isagenix shake for my snack today?
1. It is recommended by Pete Cerqua, Author, Speaker, and Fitness Trainer for over 30 Years.
2. This protein meal replacement helps speed post-workout recovery.
3. Isagenix is designed to boost metabolism, curb hunger, and give you maximum muscle gains.
4. With Isagenix, you can get leaner, faster, and stay stronger, longer.
5. The proteins are derived exclusively from grass-fed cows raised on the pristine pastures of New Zealand.
6. A premium protein blend with superior branch-chained amino acids to boost muscle growth and maintenance.
7. Specialized nutrition for those who want to lose stubborn fat or visceral belly fat.
8. Specialized nutrition for older adults looking to prevent age-related muscle loss.
9. Delicious, yes, I think the natural chocolate IsaLean Pro is quite good!
10. 6 grams of Fiber, 23 Vitamins and Minerals, Low Glycemic, Gluten, and Soy Free, plus active enzymes to aid digestion.
|IsaLean Pro Natural Chocolate|
Exercise – Day 1:
One Hour Walk – Burning approximately 450 Calories
90-day weight loss plan Totals for Day 1:
- 1802 calories consumed
- 445 calories burned
90-Day Weight Loss Plan – Final Thoughts
Wherever you are right now in your fitness journey, know that you can achieve your goals.
As long as they are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely, which is also known as SMART goals.
But, the way to achieve your goals is not only thinking of the goal itself, instead, you also need to implement a system.
A better way of saying it is that you must adopt a new lifestyle.
Obesity is a lifestyle disease and it has catastrophic consequences.
However, you can make an end to obesity if you incorporate new habits into your daily way of life.
Getting to your ideal weight is not rocket science, you only need to unlearn some counterproductive habits you picked up along the way.
Learn How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps to learn the new habits that will help you lean out and get stronger at the same time.
You can look and feel better faster than you ever thought possible.
Why spend time reinventing the wheel when the information is ready and available for you now?
Take a few minutes and check out How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps!
If you appreciate this article, please subscribe to my blog here.
Please enter your email, and you will receive a free body transformation guide.
I am not unique, it will do the same for you, try it out!
Read the body transformation guide, and any other recommended articles and take action.
You will not fail.
Weight Loss Blog Articles
- How an Obese Man Ditched These 3 Common Habits and Lost 75 Pounds in 6 Months
- The Top 15 Weight Loss Tips for That Actually Work
- 5 Great Rick Ross Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- The Best Men’s Fitness Over 50 Tips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Lose Weight While Sleeping and Dramatically Improve Your Health
- The Obesity Code Summary Can Spark Your Weight Loss
- 27 Sensational Ways How Deadlifts Change Your Body
- The Best Way to Stop Binge Eating at Night is Easier Than You Think
- Squats for Weight Loss and Body Transformation
- 7 Most Important Deadlift Muscles Worked To Change Your Life
- What Muscles Does a Hex Bar Deadlift Work?
- 11 Best Steph Curry Deadlift and Training Secrets
- Albert Einstein’s Definition of Insanity Changes Everything
- Best Diet to Lose Weight Fast; Secrets of Hashi Mashi
- How Often Should You Weigh Yourself for Long Term Weight Loss?
- Just Eat Real Food Daily; Secrets to Change Your Body Fast
- 37 Remarkable Benefits of Deadlifts to Transform Your Body and Life
- Weight Lift for Weight Loss: A Workout Routine That Actually Works
- I Weigh 260 Pounds and Want to Lose Weight – Project 260