And the Fattest Country in the World Award Goes To…
The fattest country in the world is shockingly the United States of America.
That is not a title to be proud of.
With all of the great accomplishments of America, it is frustrating that Americans are killing themselves with their knives and forks.
Despite all of the diets that are published every year, Americans keep getting fatter.
How can you help put an end to this insanity?
Is there a way to crush obesity?
I believe that the USA does not have to be the fattest country in the world.
What will it take?
The answer is the mission of HashiMashi.com and the Hashi Mashi Diet System™, to help crush obesity and its correlated maladies like high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, and depression in America and the world.
There are an estimated 160 million overweight or obese people in the United States!
My goal is to help ONE million people reach a normal BMI (body mass index) this year.
“The highest level of age-standardized childhood obesity was observed in the United States, 12.7 percent,” said the report.
“The United States and China had the highest numbers of obese adults,” added the authoritative study.
Obesity is no secret in the U.S., but the continued domestic epidemic, especially after the former Obama administration declared war on it, is alarming to officials.
While the Journal looked at the global situation, a Harvard University analysis of the new report highlighted the U.S. problem based on data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Their analysis said, “About 38 percent of U.S. adults aged 20 and older are obese as are more than 17 percent of children aged 6 to 11, federal data shows.”
- In 2015, an estimated 603.7 million adults and 107.7 million children worldwide were obese. That represents about 12 percent of all adults and 5 percent of all children.
- The prevalence of obesity doubled in 73 countries between 1980 and 2015 and continuously increased in most of the other countries.
- China and India had the highest number of obese children. China and the U.S. had the highest number of obese adults.
- Excess body weight accounted for about 4 million deaths — or 7.1 percent of all deaths — in 2015.
- Almost 70 percent of deaths related to a high BMI were due to cardiovascular disease.
- The study finds evidence that having a high BMI causes leukemia and several types of cancer, including cancers of the esophagus, liver, breast, uterus, ovary, kidney, and thyroid.
- In rich and poor countries, obesity rates increased, indicating “the problem is not simply a function of income or wealth. Changes in the food environment and food systems are probably major drivers. Increased availability, accessibility, and affordability of energy-dense foods, along with intense marketing of such foods, could explain excess energy intake and weight gain among different populations. The reduced opportunities for physical activity that have followed urbanization and other changes in the built environment have also been considered as potential drivers; however, these changes generally preceded the global increase in obesity and are less likely to be major contributors.”
Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner’s “Washington Secrets” columnist, can be contacted at email@example.com
It is time to swing the tide.
Clearly, more diets are not going to help.
You do not need another diet.
We need more sanity in learning how to eat real food.
Believe it or not, even if you are an exclusive member of the fattest country in the world right now.
Even if you are 30 pounds above your ideal weight.
Or your BMI is over 25 (which makes you overweight), or over 30 (which is officially obese).
Do not give up hope if you are overweight or obese. You are in the right place. Stick with me and I will help you escape the scourge of obesity.
If I could get to a normal weight, I know you can.
Save yourself, your family, and your friends from having to watch you sabotage your health.
Take this one day at a time, one day at a time.
It all starts with your next meal.
One day soon, we will no longer be the fattest country in the world, we will be the fittest!
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps
- Obese Man Ditches 3 Common Habits and Loses 75 Pounds
- 7 Deadlift Fat Loss Results You Need to Know
- The Obesity Code Summary Can Spark Your Weight Loss Success