Moxy Socks Discount Coupon Code
Are you looking for a Moxy Socks coupon code? If yes, then you are in the right place. Because you will find the code on this page for you to save money. I am grateful to all the readers of Hashi Mashi. You write and tell me how articles on both weight loss and strength training have helped you look and feel better.
And you also give me feedback on what other topics you would like to see covered. If you are a regular reader, you know that the ‘simple' deadlift changed and saved my life. The least I could do is save you money on an item which is essential for deadlifting.
You might not need to lose weight or fight depression, but if you deadlift, you need shin protection, especially when you are a beginner.
Fortunately, Moxy Socks will give you a generous 25 % sitewide discount if you use the Hashi Mashi code at checkout.
How I Found Moxy Socks
When I first walked into the YMCA on 48th street and 3rd avenue in New York City, I was completely intimidated by the free weight room. I never dreamed of deadlifting. That idea was impossible for many reasons:
- I had no clue what a deadlift was
- The idea of lifting any weight on a barbell at the age of 55 seemed insanely dangerous
- Particularly because I had pulled out my back closing the door of my apartment just a few years before that. Yes, I closed the door, and immediately almost collapsed from back pain. I never had back pain in the past, but after the age of 50, things changed.
- I was also anxious about doing anything where I had to bend my knees, because I have a tear of my left meniscus. That tear made it difficult for me to walk at all for a long period till I finally got a cortisone shot
- Last but not least, I was too obese to bend down anyway
So, I just looked around the free weight area and left. In those days, I mainly went to the Y to swim. Don't get me wrong, I love swimming, and it can also help for weight loss and boosting your mood. But nothing changed me so dramatically until I changed the quality of my food and started to deadlift after I lost some weight.
If you also need to lose some weight, this post on how to lose 20 pounds in 3 months will set you on the right course. After I lost an initial 20 or 30 pounds, I started to deadlift. I was terrified of hurting my back and knees. But, I had no idea how painful hurting my shins would be.
It did not take long as a deadlift beginner to find out. Soon, my shins were killing me and suddenly I was not just worried about my back and knees.
Moxy Socks to the Rescue
I started to search online for ideas on how to protect my shins while deadlifting. I quickly learned that shin scraping is a very common side effect of doing deadlifts. Of course, an advanced deadlifter does not have to wear any shin protection. Because he or she has perfect deadlift form.
But a fitness apprentice like myself was just learning. And I was grateful every day I deadlifted and did not break something. Friends and neighbors thought this is just crazy, how can you lift a barbell with weight. “Aren't you concerned you will hurt yourself?” they scolded me.
I could not explain the amazing benefits of deadlifts which I experienced myself. They did not want to hear it. Deadlifts were completely off their radar. But the deadlift helped me:
- lose 75 pounds in 6 months
- take 18 inches off of my waist
- transform from dad bod fat to a lot fitter
- at the unlikely age of 56
- boost my mood better than antidepressants
- increase my self confidence and self reliance
- work on myself
Moxy Socks makes socks for the serious performance fitness community. The difference in our socks lies in quality – every person we know loves them. Our knee-highs wrap around the calves provide compression and we typically use ventilated mesh around the foot, which refreshingly allows your foot to breathe. Additional padding on the shins is a welcome feature for deadlifting, powerlifters and soccer. Exclusively made in a small factory in Southern California, USA, we develop the most durable, stylish, fun and creative socks on the planet.
Since then I also use The Vektr which was specifically designed for deadlift protection and CrossFit.
Over five years later I can count myself among “every person we know loves them.” I use Moxy socks every time I do squats or deadlifts. Finally I found a way to help shield my shins from barbell scraping and banging.
Because of Moxy Socks deadlifting is much more comfortable for me. I am not training to compete (not yet), but only strength training to improve my general health and fitness. In my book, deadlift socks or deadlift shin guards are essential for any deadlift beginner.
What I Like About Moxy Socks
- They protect my shins while deadlifting. I am an advocate of deadlifting for fitness, not necessarily to become a powerlifter, bodybuilder or olympic weightlifter. Of course if that is your ultimate goal, awesome. But the deadlift is a remarkable tool for physical and mental development, no matter what your age. (See how Shirley Webb improved her mobility after age 75 because of the deadlift.)
- Moxy Socks are comfortable.
- Go over the knee which keeps my knees warmed up for both squats and deadlifts.
- Last a long time.
- And look great. I have been asked multiple times where to get these socks.
Try them out yourself, I am confident you will like them as well. You will enhance your style, training and comfort no matter what your sport.
The Code for Coupon Discount
The Moxy Socks Promo Code is: HASHIMASHI for a 25 percent sitewide discount off of your order. While Moxy socks offers their own coupons and deals, this code will give you a deeper discount. Just head on over to the Moxy Socks website or click on the Moxy logo below.
Then enter Moxy Socks coupon code HASHIMASHI at checkout to receive your 25% sitewide discount today.