Is Type 2 Diabetes Curable?
If yes, then how can type 2 diabetes be reversed permanently?
You need to know for yourself, family or friends, that type 2 diabetes can be cured.
About 30 million children and adults have diabetes in America, and 95 % of that number is type 2 diabetes.
If you change your lifestyle, you can save yourself from the terrible consequences of diabetes.
How does type 2 diabetes affect the body in the long term?
The disastrous complications of diabetes include the worst of the worst;
- heart disease,
- nerve damage,
- amputation, and
You can prevent and even cure type 2 diabetes by changing your lifestyle.
Wouldn’t you rather learn how to lose weight than lose a limb to diabetes?
How Can Type Two Diabetes be Reversed Permanently?
All you have to do is to lose weight.
Of course, if losing weight was so easy in our culture, we would not need thousands of diets and programs on how to achieve a normal weight.
In theory, being at your ideal weight should be as easy as breathing.
Weight loss should not be rocket science.
Before the advent of processed and junk foods, most Americans did not need a guide on how to lose weight.
In the early 20th century, there was little need to be concerned about overweight or obesity. Today, the estimate is that 75% of men and women in the US are either overweight or obese.
The question is why are so many people overweight or obese, despite all the published diet books and plans over the last 50 years.
The biggest problems are an extreme lack of real food and physical activity.
Type 2 diabetes is a result of poor lifestyle choices and frankly, being too fat.
Dr. Sarah Hallberg Ted Talk – Is Type 2 Diabetes Reversible
The following University of Newcastle study concludes that through weight loss alone, you can protect yourself from type 2 diabetes.
Based on decades of research, Dr. Roy Taylor wrote the definitive guide to understanding and managing type 2 diabetes:
- Hardcover Book
- Taylor, Roy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Can Type 2 Diabetes Be Reversed Permanently – Final Thoughts
Yes, believe it or not, you can permanently reverse type 2 diabetes.
As opposed to type 1 diabetes, where the beta cells of your pancreas no longer produce insulin, your pancreas still works.
In the case of type 1 diabetes, your blood sugar levels rise because you do not have enough insulin.
Whereas, in the case of type 2 diabetes, your blood sugar levels elevate because of a lack of insulin sensitivity, which you can reverse through diet and exercise.
Do not lose this golden opportunity to heal yourself of the diabetic nightmare.
If you have type 2 diabetes or are at risk, this article will motivate you to get back into shape.
Just losing one gram of fat from the pancreas enables your body to function properly again.
Professor Roy Taylor’s clinical trials demonstrate that losing 13 percent of your body weight is sufficient to cure your type 2 diabetes.
If you are:
- the average 200-pound man who is overweight or obese, or
- average 160-pound obese or overweight woman,
you only need to lose 26 pounds, or 20.8 pounds respectively, and that is something men and women can easily do by following my free and simple 3-month plan.
Now is the time to take back your health.
Give your body the gift of wellness. Do you want to know how to lose weight and transform your body?
- Start with the only guide you need to lose 20 pounds in 3 months.
- Once you lose 20 pounds, you can repeat the process and do it again.
- Walk at least 30 minutes a day.
- Follow this 12 Week Deadlift Program for Beginners as soon as you are ready. And if you think you’re too old, don’t miss the inspiring story of how deadlifting helped 81-year old Shirley Webb regain her mobility.
Top 10 Related Posts:
- The Overload Principle for Easy Weight Loss and Muscle Gain
- 5 Great Rick Ross Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- Total Calories Burned Weightlifting for 30 Minutes
- Best Diet to Lose Weight Fast; Secrets Of Hashi Mashi
- Weight Loss Before and After Pictures; Hashi Mashi Fitness
- Why Is Losing Weight So Hard and How To Make It Easy
- 14 Most Effective Weight Loss Tips of All Time
- How to Lose Weight While Sleeping; Sleep More Weigh Less
- Top 10 Ironclad Ways How to Lose Weight After 50
- Help Me Lose Weight! Are You Sick and Tired of Being Fat?