Do you want to learn how to lose weight in your face fast? If yes, then you are in the right place.
You might not believe you can dramatically change your physique in a short six months. But, if you see a transformation in a face, you know that you can expect even more significant changes in your body.
Are you tired of your double chin and chubby cheeks? Have you had enough of doing facial exercises (like opening your mouth widely) for your facial muscles several times a day, or facial massage without seeing results?
No matter how many times you open your mouth and shut it, this will not help your face look slimmer.
Unless you change the type of food you eat, and you start moving your body.
Like you can never out-train a bad diet; similarly, you cannot lose weight in your face and neck without proper nutrition and exercising regularly.
Take a Picture of Your Face Now
You will want this picture after investing six months in reinventing yourself. It would be best if you saw what you look like now because this picture of reality can give you the greatest motivation to change.
Here is a picture precisely 257 days after starting the Fit Apprentice™ program.
If you compare the two photos, you can see the difference in facial structure. If you were this man, why would you ever want to go back to eating and to exercise the way you did before?
You might say, don’t you miss the white bread, the bagels, the chips, the ice cream, the soda, the snickers, the pasta? No way! Why would you ever want to go back to the lack of health and fitness on the left?
Better Lifestyle Habits Help You Look Younger than Hair Dye
By the way, I know my hair looks darker on the left. I had dyed it trying to look younger. But, from what I can see, the gray hair looks better than facial fat and a double chin swollen from excess water retention.
I posted these face pictures side by side to motivate you to make simple changes that will have long-term positive effects. Also, here are five more weight loss before and after pictures that I took during the six months it took to lose 75 pounds.
You do not need a personal trainer to see results.
But, you do need to make a few changes to your lifestyle that causes you to store fat and your weight gain in the first place. That’s all.
Similarly, you do not need to monitor your calorie intake to know how to lose weight in your face.
So, what do you need to do to lose fat?
1. Focus on Real Food
What does it mean to eat healthily? There is an effortless way for you to know if you are eating the right foods. Just ask yourself if you had any real vegetables today? Do raw and cooked vegetables make up a significant part of your daily meal plan?
Or does your food during the day look more like these highly processed foods:
- Bagel or muffin in the morning
- Orange juice
- Tuna fish sandwich
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Protein shake or bar
- Ice Cream
- Pretzels and Potato Chips
If you put tomato and some lettuce on your tuna fish sandwich, that is not what you need to do to change your body.
Instead, you need to add real food to your day, something like this:
2. Easy Real Food Meal Template
- Vegetables or fruit in the morning – with a whole grain like Ezekiel bread or oatmeal
- Include protein like an egg, plain yogurt, almond or peanut butter
- A vegetable and beans/chicken/fish in the afternoon, or grain (like quinoa or buckwheat kasha) and vegetables…even sushi, brown rice/avocado, rice, and fish sushi
- Fruit or nuts for a snack in the afternoon
- Broccoli, potato, lentil or black bean soup
- Asparagus, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, watercress, okra or mushrooms, and tilapia or some other white fish
- Sweet potato and vegetables and salmon (4 oz)
See this easy plan to lose 20 pounds in 3 months if you want to lose some weight without suffering. This template is the exact meal plan I used to lose over 100 pounds during the following couple of years. And it is what I still do today seven years later.
You will look and feel better fast.
3. Burn Fat
In other words, you have to start moving again. If your exercise plan is something like getting up from your desk every few hours and getting a cup of coffee, that will not cut it.
Make a promise to yourself that you will walk at least 30 minutes a day. This time investment of a 30-minute walk is the minimum.
How to Lose Weight in Your Face – Final Thoughts
The good news is that you can not only lose weight in your face but also transform your entire body from fat to fit. If you make some simple changes to your lifestyle.
If you want to dive deep into the science behind real food, then get Dr. Jason Fung's The Obesity Code , or read The Obesity Code Summary for free, but you do not have to be a scientist to reach an ideal body weight for your height.
Follow the pointers in this post to look like yourself again, the person you remember from your high school and college photos.
- Easy to read text
- Comes with secure packaging
- This product will be an excellent pick for you
- Fung, Dr. Jason (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
This guide is a template of the Fit Apprentice plan, simple lifestyle changes that helped me lose 75 pounds in 6 months.
- Also, see How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 Months Using 5 Simple Steps for more great weight loss tips.
- Check out the 27 Sensational Ways How Deadlifts Change Your Body
- Follow ‘System 5’, a simple and free plan to lose 20 pounds in 3 months
- The most straightforward full-body exercise to add is this beginner deadlift workout routine and
- A 12-week beginner deadlift program will lean you out faster than a speeding train
The Fit Apprentice plan is how to lose weight in your face fast, lean out your body, get stronger, and change your life for the better.